I can't wait to see how players react to Zimmer chewing them out

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable
I would love to see Zim chew a few, he has big boys backing him like our DL coach.
He is probably stronger than some of our active DL.
Help me out peeps if you can, what is our DL coach's name, the dude that is bigger than The Rock.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, thats not going to play here in Dallas. Our players are too fragile to handle it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He wil be let go and fired soon enough.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Long as he's a rock on these players that's all that matters I can't wait to see him get mad
You want to see someone get mad, just pay close attention to the way some of our rooks play on the field, it's what I love about this draft class.
Kneeland
Liufau
They get busy with high motor intensity, I watch as much film as I can, and they never seem to take plays off, even the DB Carson plays this way.
We needed to get better on defense vs the run and IMO we just did with some early contributions from this rookie class.
Bookmark it and tell me I'm wrong in February.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You want to see someone get mad, just pay close attention to the way some of our rooks play on the field, it's what I love about this draft class.
Kneeland
Liufau
They get busy with high motor intensity, I watch as much film as I can, and they never seem to take plays off, even the DB Carson plays this way.
We needed to get better on defense vs the run and IMO we just did with some early contributions from this rookie class.
Bookmark it and tell me I'm wrong in February.
Yes but isn't that with every rookie who comes in here and will DO WHATEVER THEY WANT ME TO DO etc etc talk let's see how they are when they've had a little success and how they handle it. Will the love for the game, will the effort to get the bag be the same.

Don't get me wrong I love their play and how tough minded they are and love the game got job on scouting these types of players

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yes but isn't that with every rookie who comes in here and will DO WHATEVER THEY WANT ME TO DO etc etc talk let's see how they are when they've had a little success and how they handle it. Will the love for the game, will the effort to get the bag be the same.

Don't get me wrong I love their play and how tough minded they are and love the game got job on scouting these types of players
Chill Coog, I'm just saying this draft is going to make us forget about some past drafts.

sbark

Reaction score
I hope Zimm crosses over to "jack up" some offense players when needed...