THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I can't wait to see how players react to Zimmer chewing them out​

tenor.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Chill Coog, I'm just saying this draft is going to make us forget about some past drafts.
Come on man I'm sorry if it seemed like I was yelling didn't mean it in that way my apologies

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable
Man, these guys don't work summer jobs to survive anymore.
Million I tell you and trust me no one is going to scream at them and if they did do you think they care?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Man, these guys don't work summer jobs to survive anymore.
Million I tell you and trust me no one is going to scream at them and if they did do you think they care?
Nope because what can really happen to them to be honest lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Please never feel the need to apologize to me.
You are being weird Coog.
No no all jokes aside come on man you're making me feel bad. You don't know the things I have to go through on here to have peace. I could tell you what I mean exactly, but I don't want to get banned, I just want everyone to be happy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol lol good point, the quick 3 and outs drive me crazy
1st Quarter opposing team scores a TD first well no matter who the team is you know it's going to be a long day for us.
Most pampered Offense that has worn a Cowboy Uniform since 1960.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable
These young men could care less about some retread coach getting angry.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
1st Quarter opposing team scores a TD first well no matter who the team is you know it's going to be a long day for us.
Most pampered Offense that has worn a Cowboy Uniform since 1960.
Lol lol I need to screenshot this post, it's like clock work I swear!!!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Zimmer will be gone in January. The vets on defense don't need to listen to him, most of them will be around The Star longer than him.
THIS. Some fans here live in bizarro world and don't understand reality. Outdated, old retread coaches yelling at young pros ain't gonna do ish.They will tune out that bs. Coaches getting angry don't make anyone run faster, hit harder, or understand the game better.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No no all jokes aside come on man you're making me feel bad. You don't know the things I have to go through on here to have peace. I could tell you what I mean exactly, but I don't want to get banned, I just want everyone to be happy
I'm here every day, rather I post or not, I know exactly what takes place on this board every day my friend.

erod

Reaction score
They're millenials. How do you think they're going to respond?