I can't wait to see how players react to Zimmer chewing them out

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Players here are conditioned to being soft on and off the field.

This will never be that gritty true football experience.

We live in banana land football world.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I would love to see Zim chew a few, he has big boys backing him like our DL coach.
He is probably stronger than some of our active DL.
Help me out peeps if you can, what is our DL coach's name, the dude that is bigger than The Rock.
He’s going to collect his checks and be gone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
tenor.gif
:lmao: :hammer::laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable
Zim is just a warm up before Beli shows up next year.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Since he's going to be on the sidelines during the games, are we going to see guys rally, or will there be million dollar grown men pouting about being coached up. From the comments we've heard from our "top" defender today, he's the one to keep your eyes on. What are your thoughts on this. Players of ALL levels need to be held accountable

Did he learn my boy the Tuna.

RoboQB

Reaction score
What would happen?
Eventually, a mutiny by the defense.

You can't yell at young millionaires. They dgaf!
And that's a shame.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Zimmer will be gone in January. The vets on defense don't need to listen to him, most of them will be around The Star longer than him.
He needs to earn their respect, not the other way around. Some players respond to that type of coaching and some don't.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
THIS. Some fans here live in bizarro world and don't understand reality. Outdated, old retread coaches yelling at young pros ain't gonna do ish.They will tune out that bs. Coaches getting angry don't make anyone run faster, hit harder, or understand the game better.
+1

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My guess is he's not the same Zim from his younger days and his assistants are buffers if needed.

GMO415

Reaction score
After practice they'll check their financial accounts and won't even remember who was yelling, nor what it was about. Grown men could care less.

shabazz

Reaction score
Zimmer will be gone in January. The vets on defense don't need to listen to him, most of them will be around The Star longer than him.
This man gets it. The new HC in 2025 will pick his own DC......ergo the 1 year contract.

Just read the signs......it's right there in front of us

shabazz

Reaction score
No no all jokes aside come on man you're making me feel bad. You don't know the things I have to go through on here to have peace. I could tell you what I mean exactly, but I don't want to get banned, I just want everyone to be happy
I try to keep the peace here too.....I haven't gotten on you for wearing that Coogi-wear for at least 5 years now

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a common sight to see a coach chew out a player. Even the greats get chewed on. Do you remember Sean Payton chewing out Russell Wilson on the sideline last season? Zimmer is for sure not above administering a public chewing when he feels it's deserved. It's going to happen, 100%.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
It's a common sight to see a coach chew out a player. Even the greats get chewed on. Do you remember Sean Payton chewing out Russell Wilson on the sideline last season? Zimmer is for sure not above administering a public chewing when he feels it's deserved. It's going to happen, 100%.
I hope Zimmer can bring discipline to the defense , and McCarthy can bring discipline to the offense .That is the biggest need for this team, then good things should follow.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zimmer is a relic from a forgotten age. He will be looked upon like the pathetic old senile man that he is. Trying to stay relevant when your time has past you by does not fly.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Zim better bring a box of tissues to the game because Micah will be crying when he gets chewed out. Maybe bring a pacifier too and a blankee
Tissues for Zim when he is forced to compromise.