1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The best Sports Newswire on the internet!
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

I changed my mind on Linehan

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Keithfansince5, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

1,793 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    After watching a video from AKOYE Media, demonstrating just how bad Dak is, and just how open our receivers where, I changed my mind on Linehan.

Folks, we have a problem here. Dak is costing us games. His fear and inability to throw the ball, it is crushing this team. This loss falls squarely on Dak.

Dak routinely ONLY looks at one half of the field. Guys are running wide open and Dak isn't even looking. It takes him too long to process this info for him to pull the trigger. Often times he creates a sack when in fact he had a receiver wide open.

Not sure how Dak recovers from this. He simply is not throwing to guys who are open for 10-20 yards. He literally had 2 EASY TD's sitting there that he muffed. One was a 60+ yarder to Jarwin the other a 50+ yarder to TWill. Dang.

Watch this expose on Dak. Be prepared to be sick.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    WTtoolman, risco, LetsBeReal and 26 others like this.
  2. NotForLong

NotForLong Well-Known Member

1,430 Messages
    1,532 Likes Received
    He's gonna tarnish the reputation and legacy of these amazing linemen

CapnCook, Bleu Star, PAPPYDOG and 3 others like this.
  3. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

5,871 Messages
    8,008 Likes Received
    Zeke getting only 15 touches is a fail on the coaching staff. This offense should revolve around getting Zeke the ball, whether running or catching. 15 touches to far and away our best player is terrible coaching.

Seven, Cowboy06, Aviano90 and 16 others like this.
  4. Keithfansince5

1,793 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    I do agree with you. But it is hard to find as much fault with the plan when the film is there showing you that the plan was working. What didn't work was the QB.

5. stilltheguru88

stilltheguru88 Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    6,240 Likes Received
  6. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

12,915 Messages
    9,152 Likes Received
    Linehan sucks, Dak sucks, wideouts suck, offense sucks, Garrett sucks, JJ sucks, they suck, you suck, we suck.

That should about cover it.

7. JBS

JBS GloryDaysRBack

12,738 Messages
    5,618 Likes Received
    Haven't seen anyone put it any better than this

DallasDW00ds0n likes this.
  8. aria

aria Well-Known Member

5,992 Messages
    5,895 Likes Received
    Allegedly that’s all coachable therefore it falls on JG and Linehan. McClay and Jerry found this diamond in the rough and our coaches have already ruined his career because they haven’t coached him up and they destroyed his confidence in Atlanta. Any other coach would have him well on his way to being fit for a gold jacket :rolleyes:

9. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

48,966 Messages
    72,965 Likes Received
    It's a shame there aren't real personnel guys running this team to see this.

GMs don't matter. They just have to listen.

10. Keithfansince5

1,793 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    Linehan sucks, Dak sucks, wideouts suck, offense sucks, Garrett sucks, JJ sucks, they suck, you suck, we suck.

That should about cover it.

Spoken like a true sucker

aria likes this.
  11. aria

aria Well-Known Member

5,992 Messages
    5,895 Likes Received
    You left out McClay, isn’t he supposed to be the “genius” behind our drafts and FA’s? That would make him responsible for Dak and Chaz Green. You also left out Stephen, he’s quickly working his way up to his daddy’s sucking status.

Keithfansince5 likes this.
  12. fansince68

fansince68 Well-Known Member

443 Messages
    303 Likes Received
    AKOYE is the truth. He did a similar evaluation of Dak last season. The tape don't lie. He is very thorough and fair. I wonder if the coaches know how to do film study? If they do, why is Dak making the same mistakes as last season. Check out the video.

13. cern

cern Well-Known Member

4,059 Messages
    4,656 Likes Received
    I got swept up in the first year euphoria but last year changed my mind about dak.against Carolina he looked lost. Got to believe your eyes.

14. Risen Star

48,966 Messages
    72,965 Likes Received
    I'll be honest. When I read you guys constantly complaining about scheme failing this offense I'm always laughing at your expense.

That QB is dog crap and I have no doubt Mr. Linehan would agree with me if he could.

Jenky, mcmvp, Silver N Blue and 10 others like this.
  15. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

1,321 Messages
    1,892 Likes Received
    A lot of getting Zeke the ball is checkdowns. For example, Murray had 57 catches in 2014. Zeke has 61 for his career. They didn't run 57 screens to Murray. But the checkdown is the final read in the progression and it looks like Dak isn't getting through his progressions.

16. Keithfansince5

1,793 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    No doubt. Having access to the coaches film is much more telling than what we see on TV.

Buzzbait likes this.
  17. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

1,321 Messages
    1,892 Likes Received
    You forgot the Eagles.

Seven, Techsass, pancakeman and 4 others like this.
  18. Risen Star

48,966 Messages
    72,965 Likes Received
    What if I told you my first name is Keith?

Changes things, doesn't it?

19. Keithfansince5

1,793 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    Sadly I did too. Dak has turned out to be a huge dud.

LittleD, cern and PAPPYDOG like this.
  20. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

5,871 Messages
    8,008 Likes Received
    Any plan that doesn't involve your best player more involved is a failure. Why is the focal point Dak and substandard TEs and average WRs and not on one of the best RBs in the NFL. There's no question that Dak has to play better, but how about getting the ball in Zeke's hands. What happened to trying to get Tavon, the fastest guy on the field, some touches? No doubt, Dak is a big part of the problem, but the coaching staff's plan was flawed to begin with. The coaching staff did a poor job of getting our playmakers involved. Instead of getting Zeke or Tavon touches, we relied on getting the ball to our jag TEs and WRs. Dak is a problem but the gameplan and playcalling, OL play, execution were all problems. There were multiple problems and while the QB is the most visible, every offensive player and coach had a hand in making that pile of shinola.