I do not care about player stats

Sully

Reaction score
I am glad the Cowboys won-- more on the later.

As far as Lamb, Dak, Parsons, etc.... personal stats ~ DO NOT CARE !

Personal players stats are for their next contract, being patted on the back and praised with the media.
Until this franchise can get to a damn NFC Conference game THIS CENTURY, will continue to say it.
Romo, Dez, Ware, Witten, Owens, etc.... ALL had stats but the stats NONE of them had was ZERO NFC Conference game played. Hell, Ware had to leave Dallas to get his chance and Parsons will eventually leave Dallas for the same reasons.

Great the team WON ! But how many years have this same scenario been sold ( FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite) to Cowboys fans?
Answer: 27 years

Get to a NFC Conference game and break this trend. Until then, do not care.
Now, go beat Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Personal players stats are for their next contract, being patted on the back and praised with the media.
Until this franchise can get to a damn NFC Conference game THIS CENTURY, will continue to say it.
Romo, Dez, Ware, Witten, Owens, etc.... ALL had stats but the stats NONE of them had was ZERO NFC Conference game played. Hell, Ware had to leave Dallas to get his chance and Parsons will eventually leave Dallas for the same reasons.

Great the team WON ! But how many years have this same scenario been sold ( FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite) to Cowboys fans?

Now, go beat Carolina
lol, wow. Of course this doesn't make the season for the Cowboys. Nobody is saying that. But how in the world can you make the game seem like a negative? Why not enjoy the week and see where things take us next week.

BTW, if you don't care about anything related to the team until the NFC Championship game, why are you here now?

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Dallas has a good team this year. Who knows where we’ll end up but I’m going to enjoy the ride and appreciate the talent we have. Some of our guys are having a great season. It could be a lot worse

GINeric

Reaction score
Why do people have to point out that they don't care?

Exactly..... if you don't care, then go on about your day and shut the **** up!! Just that simple. This is just another crybaby post by a weak one after a victory.

The same clown will be crying again after our next defeat. You can't do anything to make these lil idiots happy.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the same reason why anyone posts anything on these boards. And why you even said what you did. First Admendment
That's what allows you to state your opinion, not why you do. Surely there is some reason other than to mindlessly type words on a screen.

Oh, and by the way, the 1st amendment won't actually protect you on this site regardless of what you write. The admins and moderators can restrict content. I'm not saying you crossed that line, just pointing out that 1st amendment protection just means most speech isn't illegal, not that there can't be other consequences

Last edited:

Sully

Reaction score
Again--- not "whining" LOVE the WIN... Read what I said. Don't care about personal players stats/achievements

If the Cowboys were winning SuperBowls, then awesome, love the personal players stuff. But this franchise has done CRAP this entire Century. NOTHING. The personal players stuff is to COVER-UP the lack of franchise success.
The personal players stuff is used to sell jerseys and sell tickets.

What do you want: Dak throwing 10 TDS and loses OR Dak throwing 10 INTs and wins

I'll take the INTs and the win. Granted, doesn't "taste" good, but want the WIN extremely MORE than stats

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
great win but im ngl im a little numb. Eagles game i was more excited about during it even though it ended in a loss, just waiting for the playoffs and hopefully a better run, until then its just more of the same, beat the piss out of practice squad teams then come up short vs good ones.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Now, go beat Carolina

I wish Dak could play the Gnats every game for the rest of the season. It would be great for his stats that some love so much. Some enjoy the stats and the regular season success, but I'm like you - if you can't get the job done in the playoffs you are a loser and all the stats ended up meaning nothing.

Since you mention Parsons, I wonder what he is truly trying to get, a big pay day or a championship. Guess only time will tell.

John813

Reaction score
old.jpg