I don't ever remember being so frustrated

negativecreep

Reaction score
I watched Dave Campo take this team to Sea World, I've watched my favorite player walk into a court wearing a fur coat, but this just feels different...thanks for reading, maybe I just had to blow off some steam. Take care.

irishline

Reaction score
It's funny. While the loss hurt and kind of feels like more of the same, I am the opposite. I haven't felt this optimistic about the future in a long, long time.

Dak and Zeke are infectious I suppose. I am excited for their future with the Cowboys. Add some defense and things will change. Of course, it could all be a mirage and things may stay the same, I know there are no guarantees. But for the first time in awhile, I feel more confident that something good is coming than I do that it won't.

I do get what you are saying though.

negativecreep

Reaction score
You're alot younger than me, you can afford to wait another 21 years. I can't. LOL
Hang in there my fellow Cowboys fan, I sure hope we don't have to wait that long, I want the diehards to feel that feeling again. You guys and gals have all been faithful to our team for a long time, and I have nothing but respect for all my fellow fans.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hang in there my fellow Cowboys fan, I sure hope we don't have to wait that long, I want the diehards to feel that feeling again. You guys and gals have all been faithful to our team for a long time, and I have nothing but respect for all my fellow fans.
Nice post!

ksadler1

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke are infectious I suppose. I am excited for their future with the Cowboys. Add some defense and things will change.

What scares me is Jerry's favorite line of, "we're satisfied with the players we've got here". You should always be looking to improve your team, ALWAYS. I'm hoping Stephen will be better than Jerry at this. Jerry has never been able to have a good offense and defense at the same time. At least not since Jimmy left. This D has to get improved this off season or next year will be the SOS. Thinking that guys coming back from injury will solve the problem would be foolish.....

haleyrules

Reaction score
What scares me is Jerry's favorite line of, "we're satisfied with the players we've got here". You should always be looking to improve your team, ALWAYS. I'm hoping Stephen will be better than Jerry at this. Jerry has never been able to have a good offense and defense at the same time. At least not since Jimmy left. This D has to get improved this off season or next year will be the SOS. Thinking that guys coming back from injury will solve the problem would be foolish.....
Amen. You ain't kidding!

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
It's funny. While the loss hurt and kind of feels like more of the same, I am the opposite. I haven't felt this optimistic about the future in a long, long time.

Dak and Zeke are infectious I suppose. I am excited for their future with the Cowboys. Add some defense and things will change. Of course, it could all be a mirage and things may stay the same, I know there are no guarantees. But for the first time in awhile, I feel more confident that something good is coming than I do that it won't.

I do get what you are saying though.

This is how I feel as well. I didn't get upset the day we lost and I am not upset in the least at this moment. Don't get me wrong I am bummed we didn't advance in the tourney but it's not the end of the world considering how this season began and ended.

Normally every offseason I am negative like everyone else on here. This offseason is actually really exciting for me and I am looking forward to the draft.

haleyrules

Reaction score
This is how I feel as well. I didn't get upset the day we lost and I am not upset in the least at this moment.

Normally every offseason I am negative like everyone else on here. This offseason is actually really exciting for me and I am looking forward to the draft.
Yep. The future belongs to the Cowboys!

ksadler1

Reaction score
Now that we're no longer in, I want this year to be the year the Falcons win their first Super Bowl, and next year the Cowboys' year for their 6th.

I'm going to be a huge Falcon fan on game day, but as long as Pitt or Rodgers didn't get another one, I can live with NE winning too. I hope it doesn't come to that though.....

MagicMan

Reaction score

Agree.....you are either going forward or going backward. There is no stationary point as a team. Your stars need to get better and your free agents need to be replaced with upgraded talent hopefully.

BTW, I am also getting concerned of Garrett come playoff time when coaching can make a greater difference.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yep. The future belongs to the Cowboys!

I understand that belief, and I like our young players, but I've been around a while now and know these opportunities don't automatically return next year. Home field advantage throughout the playoffs and losing the first game...ouch. That should be the path to reach the SB.

But honestly, I think it would've been quite a challenge to beat Belichik with a rookie QB and without a really stout defense to support Dak. Improve the defense, and he's no longer a rookie. Get there next year, Cowboys.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I understand that belief, and I like our young players, but I've been around a while now and know these opportunities don't automatically return next year. Home field advantage throughout the playoffs and losing the first game...ouch. That should be the path to reach the SB.

But honestly, I think it would've been quite a challenge to beat Belichik with a rookie QB and without a really stout defense to support Dak. Improve the defense, and he's no longer a rookie. Get there next year, Cowboys.
Totally Agree. Atlanta wouldn't have been a walk in the park either.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
There is that drawback. There may be enough talent to win in spite of Garrett.

That's not much of a strategy to have in the long run. In the playoffs, you are going to face good teams and staffs. This staff gives me zero confidence after showing their true colors yet again.

If we have to hope to assemble enough talent to overcome our staff, well there's your issue.