I don't hate many things, but I Hate the 49ers

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think people forget that the Cowboys still had chance to win the game. They would getting in range for Septein but White sacked and fumbled the ball on the Niners 48 yd line of memory serves me correct.

I really hope the Cowboys destroy the Niners. I live out here in Northern CA and people including the local media think the Cowboys are going to be an easy opponent. It is very nauseating.
I'm sorry that you have to live in California....lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The 9ers definitely got the better of us in the '80s but then we got them back in the '90s winning most of our playoff battles with them to go on and win 3 SBs in 4 years. I harbor no hate for the 9ers, no long-lasting grudge there. The steelers are the ones we still owe a beat down. I'm hoping they are the AFC miracle team in the playoffs so we can settle the score with them in the SB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well that depends on which team you’re rooting for. Cowboys are going to blow this one up. 49ers who. They got a long sad ride home

You don't know that...you can dream it in your head, but you do not know that. So wish on that fallen star if you want.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don't hate the Niners. I HATE GB. Hate is a very strong word IMO. The Niners aren't my favorite team and their city/metro area is the bunghole of the USA. The franchise itself is alright with me. I just want to beat them and move on in the playoffs.

im from “the catch” era…outside the division I can’t stand Pitt, San Fran and Green Bay….

StylisticS

Reaction score
It didn’t take them talking for me to hate them. I’ve hated them since the early 90s. Personally, I hate them just as much as any nfc east team.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, all the media, fans and 49ers players talking ish has worn thin with me. Time for the Cowboys to beat these chumps down like they stole something.

What 49's players are talking trash? Bosa? LMAO

Hayseed

Reaction score

I dont have any first hand stories about Landry, "wish I did"... but Sam Rutigliano once gave my Dad a whole roll of Copenhagen snuff when I was a high school kid. The old man Kept it in the freezer. I even swiped a can for ME! :D

JayFord

Reaction score
I grew up during the Boyz/49ers rivalry but never disliked the 49ers they were a cool team

not as cool as Dallas but Jerry Rice and Deion were my favorite players when we got Deion from San Fran i just about exploded

black label

Reaction score
hate the giants eagles and wash way more right now than the niners, couldnt stand them in the 80's though

JayFord

Reaction score
Only teams i dont like are the Giants and Packers

WFT i dont dislike but their fans are highly annoying and Eagles fans are just slightly obnoxious

lqmac1

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, all the media, fans and 49ers players talking ish has worn thin with me. Time for the Cowboys to beat these chumps down like they stole something.
I forgot what show it was, but after talking about the Niners potentially upsetting us and pounding their chest as to why this entire week, the entire panel chose the Cowboys to win haha!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I was a young punk in the 80s and I am having bad flashbacks! Danny White would be in the HOF if it wasn't for the CATCH!
No, White would have been in the HOF if he didn't fumble with 30 something seconds to go, down by 1 point and the ball on or near their own their own 40 yd line with one of the best kickers in the league. They actually had a good chance to get into scoring position and when he fumbled, I was about ready to throw my beer through the dam TV..................