I don't know about you, but I have not given up

Go figure. You bring in a bunch of injury prone players, who then dont play in preseason, and get injured anyways!

WHO KNEW!
Frustrating yeah. Bottom line is things had to align perfectly for things to go well immediately, and this only sets that back.

It’s difficult to say that we can focus on the defensive rebuild and look toward next year. By then you take hits in other spots in the cap era.

The way they are willing to trade high picks moving ahead is what needed to happen years ago when MM and Quinn were here, when they needed that extra couple of players. They wouldnt even pay 10m for Wagner.

Not sure why I’m surprised. They aren’t good at this. These are the results….the right moves at the wrong time. Kings of misevaluation, then try to scramble.

They NEED that first rounder next year. It’s the only shot to improve because there’s just no way Stephen is going into FA with the season Thompson is about to turn in.

And are they trying to compensate for lack of a rush by getting expensive corners?? Yeah that ain’t gonna work. Whew lol
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
I have.
I gave up 18 years ago when Parcels left.
Have not seen anything since then, that showed that was the wrong decision.
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
There's no bigger hypocrite than people who whine about other people whining.
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
They’ve had thirty years. Put down the crack pipe!!
 
Everyone but a handful of us.
What a hero

b2b3mt.gif
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.

I like sad songs sometimes not overtime
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.

the cowboys may still get better. But the biggest frustration is that many fans really hoped this year would be different. The defense would be improved and the cowboys may even be on the edge of contending.

But the defense is horrible and the thought of them competing for a Super Bowl is laughable at this point.
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
You just don’t get it! Finally Dak has a chance to win it. This was just proof of what I’ve been saying for years. He isn’t a finisher. He’s a choker!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top