I don't know about you, but I have not given up

I responded with a legit response, but because you didn't like MY answer I'm not an adult lmao. Gtfoh
And another kiddie response. I'm not sure you even understand anything I'm saying. Grow up.
 
We have the whiniest fans.

I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.

And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?

Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.

One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.

We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.

If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
"Probably won't win the Super Bowl." :muttley:
 
Every win feels good. Every loss feels bad.
It's the little things I've learned to enjoy.
Picking up a first down on 3rd and 18.
The good memories get stored up front.
The bad memories get put on the back shelf.
Life is life and football is part of it.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,234
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top