I dont think Trysten Hill has shown up yet

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Classic fuzzy pivot.

So now the point you’re trying to make is I supposedly didn’t get the right AFO correct.

Meanwhile, you’ve glossed over the point where YOU CLAIMED HE wasn’t wearing one AT ALL.

:laugh:

I also love how you just made up a supposed photo of Jaylon “walking around” with his family. No. The photo was of him sitting down with no brace on.

And let me educate you since you still can’t figure out the mechanics of what “drop foot” is.

The peroneal nerve controls the muscles that lift your foot. An injured peroneal nerve has no impact on one’s ability or strength to point the foot downward, so your incessant appeal to the still picture of Jaylon on the “trampoline” with his toes pointed down is sincerely and laughable misguided.

Shall I post the string of comments where you trumpeted Todd Archer’s tweet only to find out you had it all wrong?

You’re my puppet.

What are you talking about?

The part you quoted wasn't me saying he never wore one. It was that there was no evidence that he wore one as I was saying. There wasn't and he clearly wasn't wearing one in the pics. He was not just sitting. That is flat wrong.

And you are the one that said you picked the exact AFO. I was pointing out from your quote that was not the case.

And, dim, the brace prevents you from pointing the foot downward. Try and keep up.

And now you've gone complete megalomania. Your obsession over me is plain weird.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NOR should he be hes a dang rookie people , I wouldn't say a project but I takes a some players sometime to develop..jeez we are just now through PS and all this bust talk is nuts,,give it time..

waldoputty

Reaction score

The part you quoted wasn't me saying he never wore one. It was that there was no evidence that he wore one as I was saying. There wasn't and he clearly wasn't wearing one in the pics. He was not just sitting. That is flat wrong.

And you are the one that said you picked the exact AFO. I was pointing out from your quote that was not the case.

And, dim, the brace prevents you from pointing the foot downward. Try and keep up.

And now you've gone complete megalomania. Your obsession over me is plain weird.

be generous fuzzy.
why dont u let him claim a small detail 'victory' and help the poor needy boy recover some of his lost manhood
:lmao:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Complete BS.

So you look at a picture of him sitting at home (or relatives house) in a casual environment without a brace and jumped to the conclusion that he didn’t need a brace at all.

That’s just brain dead stupid.

And guess what?

The dimwittedness of your arbitrary conclusion was proven empirically wrong.

How?

Because WE KNOW HE WORE A BRACE.

I understand you’ve got five credits of community college night courses under your belt, but you’re out of your depth, lulz.