I dont think Trysten Hill has shown up yet

waldoputty

Reaction score
i said the original source was crap and am a default skeptic. it made little sense given the lack of leverage he has. reliable sources changed my mind.

this of course has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I said that his foot was dropping and then lifting in the jumps he was doing in those videos. that would be impossible with even the semi-rigid AFO. I then said there was no evidence of the rigid springloaded AFO he wore when he first came in. you found a pic of him at practice wearing a semi-rigid AFO and acted like you had proven something.

all I said about the type of nerve injury and the recovery timetables was accurate.

what is intellectually dishonest is you parroting this take over and again when you have gotten this response each time. and again it has no bearing on the subject at hand.

let me see. there were 2 or 3 people i set to ignore re the jaylon thing. i wonder who it is. :lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
My main thrust was that Jaylon's timetable to max recovery was within 2 years and he had an excellent chance at a full recovery. Have fun missing the forest for his make-believe tree.

:lmao:

those 2-3 idiots should be hiding his face in shame re jaylon or at least eat some crow.
instead still wants to take cheap shots for being wrong.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
i said the original source was crap and am a default skeptic. it made little sense given the lack of leverage he has. reliable sources changed my mind.

I said that his foot was dropping and then lifting in the jumps he was doing in those videos. that would be impossible with even the semi-rigid AFO. I then said there was no evidence of the rigid springloaded AFO he wore when he first came in. you found a pic of him at practice wearing a semi-rigid AFO and acted like you had proven something.

all I said about the type of nerve injury and the recovery timetables was accurate.

what is intellectually dishonest is you parroting this take over and again when you have gotten this response each time. and again it has no bearing on the subject at hand.

Let me help you since the truth is always elusive with you any time you flap your internet gums.

1. You claimed he wasn’t wearing a brace his first season back on the field...period...FULL STOP.
  2. You comically tried to forward evidence like the infamous “trampoline” photo and family photos of him sitting down with no brace, lol.
  3. I told you he was (wearing a brace) and exactly what kind of brace he could be wearing (the light AFO). You argued adamantly against it until being forced to face the facts. I was 100% correct right down to the AFO model.
  4. You went into hiding for months.
  5. You crawled out of your hole and predictably pivoted, trying to make it seem like you were arguing a point you never made.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
After last night, I saw him in but disappeared as usual. I don't know what they saw in him to be such an early pick.

..you guys seeing something else?

He should be on the PS this year but we can’t put him there.
There were numerous numerous better picks where we took him, huge reach.
By far the worst DL player we keep. Not sure we can play him much early.

Maybe he learns to play the position in a year or two.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Let me help you since the truth is always elusive with you any time you flap your internet gums.

1. You claimed he wasn’t wearing a brace his first season back on the field...period...FULL STOP.
  2. You comically tried to forward evidence like the infamous “trampoline” photo and family photos of him sitting down with no brace, lol.
  3. I told you he was (wearing a brace) and exactly what kind of brace he could be wearing (the light AFO). You argued adamantly against it until being forced to face the facts. I was 100% correct right down to the AFO model.
  4. You went into hiding for months.
  5. You crawled out of your hole and predictably pivoted, trying to make it seem like you were arguing a point you never made.

1 BS. I said there was no evidence that he was wearing a brace while there was evidence he was training and living without one. For someone claiming to be a Mustang, you have a poor grasp on the scientific method and skepticism.
2. Your argument boils down to an appeal to derision with zero substance. The video of his jumping clearly show the foot flexing down and then up which was impossible with any AFO. Further the semi-rigid AFO would have shown as it extends to the upper calf. Same with the family pics where he was clearly walking without a brace of any kind.
3. Nice revisionist history. There was a whole discussion of the various types of AFOs and you threw the proverbial feces against the wall wishcasting at several with nary any proof of any. You much later found a pic at practice showing the semirigid brace and claimed that was what you had exclusively claimed. I accepted empirical proof with ease and even gave you credit for finding it. I pointed out that that brace could not have been on him in the jump video or the family stills. You got exceptionally chafed in the posterior I recall. There was no delay.
4 & 5. I have no idea what you are talking about. i do find it amusing that any time i don't post here for a period of time you have the hubris to think it was about you.

It's amusing that you think that a supposed error invalidates everything I ever say. Any argument i get in you pipe in with this same diatribe as if it has anything to do with the discussion at hand. At the end of the day all I relayed about it being a type 2 injury and the actuarial data with such injuries was spot on. Your prediction of permanent disability was flat wrong. Deflect all you like but it is what it is.

And of course your axe to grind has zero to do with what i am saying about Hill. You need to get over me.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1 BS. I said there was no evidence that he was wearing a brace while there was evidence he was training and living without one. For someone claiming to be a Mustang, you have a poor grasp on the scientific method and skepticism.
2. Your argument boils down to an appeal to derision with zero substance. The video of his jumping clearly show the foot flexing down and then up which was impossible with any AFO. Further the semi-rigid AFO would have shown as it extends to the upper calf. Same with the family pics where he was clearly walking without a brace of any kind.
3. Nice revisionist history. There was a whole discussion of the various types of AFOs and you threw the proverbial feces against the wall wishcasting at several with nary any proof of any. You much later found a pic at practice showing the semirigid brace and claimed that was what you had exclusively claimed. I accepted empirical proof with ease and even gave you credit for finding it. I pointed out that that brace could not have been on him in the jump video or the family stills. You got exceptionally chafed in the posterior I recall. There was no delay.
4 & 5. I have no idea what you are talking about. i do find it amusing that any time i don't post here for a period of time you have the hubris to think it was about you.

It's amusing that you think that a supposed error invalidates everything I ever say. Any argument i get in you pipe in with this same diatribe as if it has anything to do with the discussion at hand. At the end of the day all I relayed about it being a type 2 injury and the actuarial data with such injuries was spot on. Your prediction of permanent disability was flat wrong. Deflect all you like but it is what it is.

And of course your axe to grind has zero to do with what i am saying about Hill. You need to get over me.

Thanks.

You played yourself.

Exposed:

D28-A1-A9-B-89-F8-45-C2-8763-1-DA82-CD52-CA7.jpg

2-B9-EF73-D-8-D69-4661-842-D-BAF3771740-E2.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Thanks.

You played yourself.

Exposed:

D28-A1-A9-B-89-F8-45-C2-8763-1-DA82-CD52-CA7.jpg

2-B9-EF73-D-8-D69-4661-842-D-BAF3771740-E2.jpg

It is just as I stated. That AFO was not evident in the pics/stills. As I pointed out at the time those AFO's anchor to the upper calf and you could see very clearly that there was no such thing above his shoes. Protip: he was wearing shorts.

Frankly your underwear analogy was stupid.

And you said that he could have been wearing one of many different AFO's just like I said. The one in the pic you showed wasn't the one he was wearing anyway. it was more like

s-l1600.jpg

That wasn't in the pics/stills either. I do like how you post what was as I said it was and then act like you accomplished something. Your characterizations remain unwarranted.

And again what does this have to do with Hill?

waldoputty

Reaction score
It is just as I stated. That AFO was not evident in the pics/stills. As I pointed out at the time those AFO's anchor to the upper calf and you could see very clearly that there was no such thing above his shoes. Protip: he was wearing shorts.

Frankly your underwear analogy was stupid.

And you said that he could have been wearing one of many different AFO's just like I said. The one in the pic you showed wasn't the one he was wearing anyway. it was more like

s-l1600.jpg

That wasn't in the pics/stills either. I do like how you post what was as I said it was and then act like you accomplished something. Your characterizations remain unwarranted.

And again what does this have to do with Hill?

fuzzy, why r u bothering to debate this with the sore loser.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
So the way too early “Hill is a bust” thread has somehow managed to switch over to the old, way too early “Jaylon Smith is a bust” thread from a couple of years ago?

When did that happen, and didn’t people learn then not to call someone a bust before they’ve had a chance to succeed?

waldoputty

Reaction score
So the way too early “Hill is a bust” thread has somehow managed to switch over to the old, way too early “Jaylon Smith is a bust” thread from a couple of years ago?

When did that happen, and didn’t people learn then not to call someone a bust before they’ve had a chance to succeed?

a few pages ago.
someone (i ignored due to jaylon thing) had an axe to grind with fuzzy due to being totally wrong about jaylon
that someone wants to leverage hill's poor showing this ps to get revenge on his 'inadequacies' for losing the jayon argument
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

That wasn’t the thread.

The debate was whether Jaylon was point blank wearing a brace his first year back on the field.

I said he was.

Fuzzy adamantly claimed he wasn’t.

I was right.

Had nothing to do with whether Jaylon was a bust or not.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
a few pages ago.
someone (i ignored due to jaylon thing) had an axe to grind with fuzzy due to being totally wrong about jaylon
that someone wants to leverage hill's poor showing this ps to get revenge on his 'inadequacies' for losing the jayon argument

I know I’ve won the internet when you can get someone so shook they put you on ignore (i.e. the internet version of pulling the blankets over your head) and they can’t even utter your name.

:clap:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That wasn’t the thread.

The debate was whether Jaylon was point blank wearing a brace his first year back on the field.

I said he was.

Fuzzy adamantly claimed he wasn’t.

I was right.

Had nothing to do with whether Jaylon was a bust or not.
Sorry... there were so many Jaylon is a bust threads that I must have gotten confused.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don't bother getting sucked into arguments with the trolls.

There were good debates about the Jaylon injury back then.

I don't know why somebody is bringing that up now (I can't see who you are responding to because they must be on my ignore list).

reddyuta

Reaction score
Just remember people thought Tank was a bust too, Hill needs a ton of technique work just like Tank did.Its another matter if he puts in the required work though.

waldoputty

Reaction score

I don't know why somebody is bringing that up now (I can't see who you are responding to because they must be on my ignore list).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

C.P.T.

waldoputty

Reaction score
it is obvious why they took hill
>300lbs with tremendous explosiveness
it could fail like some of the chances they took with jaylon, lee, and other, but the logic is obvious

dt_2019.jpg