I don't want Pac-man coming back

utrunner07

Reaction score
After watching our two rookie corners today and the fire and passion that our defense played with I don't want pac coming back. Too much drama, too much baggage. With Newman and Spencer back I think this defense will be good enough. Thoughts?

yentl911

Reaction score
Pac man is on a different level than our young corners. If he can come back from Rehab and keep his nose clean he will help us he rest of the season - if the commish allows him to play. He can be a knucklehead but he is a special talent.

Reaction score
utrunner07;2376927 said:
After watching our two rookie corners today and the fire and passion that our defense played with I don't want pac coming back. Too much drama, too much baggage. With Newman and Spencer back I think this defense will be good enough. Thoughts?

Yes, nice win and the Rookies looked good against an average offense. Wait until next week.:bang2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
Pacman didn't play any better than these rookies so i'm truly indifferent about his return.

Better to treat Jenkins and Scandrick like Kevin Smith and Terence Newman and give them starting experience on year one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We need the depth. I'll take TY Law right now just so we can get some depth. But after today's performance it just proves we don't have to rely on Pac-man. He should realize that now and in the long run probably will make him a better player. Alan Ball, Scandrick and Jenkins were great today. But they're young. IF you're going to expect them to play like that every week than I can already see your threads next week when they have problems with Plexiglass Burres.

ddh33

Reaction score
I don't want the distraction, and I don't think the play on the field is enough to offset that.

satam55

Reaction score
utrunner07;2376927 said:

I disagree! Going into today's game, Our Secondary had a total of 17 Pass Deflections. Pacman has 11 of em'.

That shows, that pacman is the ONLY PLAYER in our secondary that is constantly making plays on football. He was playing the best outta everyone in our secondary, but since he got in trouble everyone now all of sudden thinks he is garbage and want to depend on some rookies. :banghead:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
ddh33;2376958 said:
I don't want the distraction, and I don't think the play on the field is enough to offset that.

Let's don't kid ourselves though. One week doesn't fix anything lol. He was the best cornerback on this team while he was here. If Scandrick, Ball and Jenkins can play like this every week than i'd feel better about saying bye to Pac-man. But as it stands he's the best cornerback on this team until either Newman gets healthy or someone steps up and proves otherwise. Pac-Man is only a distraction if the players make him one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
satam55;2376967 said:
I disagree! Going into today's game, Our Secondary had a total of 17 Pass Deflections. Pacman has 11 of em'.

That shows, that pacman is the ONLY PLAYER in our secondary that is constantly making plays on the balls.

Its amazing he even got those 10 deflections being our corners play off the recievers about 10 yards.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
satam55;2376967 said:

That shows, that pacman is the ONLY PLAYER in our secondary that is constantly making plays on the balls.

want to know why he had 11? cuz hmm...test a ball hawk cb in anthony henry...test a shut down pro bowl corner in Newman...OR...test the guy whos been out of the leauge for 1 year

satam55

Reaction score
the kid 05;2376975 said:
want to know why he had 11? cuz hmm...test a ball hawk cb in anthony henry...test a shut down pro bowl corner in Newman...OR...test the guy whos been out of the leauge for 1 year
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Roy Williams, Jacues Reeves, Anthony Henry have been picked on the last couple of Years, I don't see them breaking up many passes.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I want Pacman back. We're low on corners and who knows if Newman will re-injure his groin after coming back or how much Anthony Henry is going to play.

We need Pacman.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
satam55;2376993 said:
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Roy Williams, Jacues Reeves, Anthony Henry have been picked on the last couple of Years, I don't see them breaking up many passes.

Cuz Jacue Reeves or as hes known now on the texans is Burnt Toast can't catch a cold or swat a high five. Anthony Henry intercepts the ball when healthy. Roy Williams is Roy Williams. He does good some games and bad some

satam55

Reaction score
the kid 05;2377006 said:
Cuz Jacue Reeves or as hes known now on the texans is Burnt Toast can't catch a cold or swat a high five. Anthony Henry intercepts the ball when healthy. Roy Williams is Roy Williams. He does good some games and bad some

Well, Regardless Pacman was playing the best outta our DBs and should be allowed back.

coogrfan

Reaction score
satam55;2376967 said:

That shows, that pacman is the ONLY PLAYER in our secondary that is constantly making plays on football. He was playing the best outta everyone in our secondary, but since he got in trouble everyone now all of sudden thinks he is garbage and want to depend on some rookies. :banghead:

Actually, it just shows that people were throwing at him a lot...

coogrfan

Reaction score
nake;2376999 said:
I want Pacman back. We're low on corners and who knows if Newman will re-injure his groin after coming back or how much Anthony Henry is going to play.

We need Pacman.

For crying out loud...

You can't count on the guy to be available. Isn't that obvious?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
coogrfan;2377040 said:
For crying out loud...

You can't count on the guy to be available. Isn't that obvious?

You're not counting on him though. Especially with Scandrick and Jenkins developing. He's just an extra body. He's 23 or 24 years old. He costs nothing.

ddh33

Reaction score
There is no situation in the world where you can convince me that Adam "Pacman" Jones is not going to be a huge distraction. Whether you like the guy or not, whether you think he's a good football player or not, doesn't change that. He's going to be a distraction, and I don't think he's worth it...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Keep Pacman as far away from Valley Ranch as possible.

Actually, as long we know we get that pick back from Tennessee, cut him ASAP.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
we need all the help we can get..
'
i would love to have PAc BACK AND I THINK HES DONE GETTING IN TROUBLE..

FOR GOOD