I don't want Pac-man coming back

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Well I want the team to win rather than have a personal vendetta against the guy. I want him back.

So is it four game or four weeks?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Well I'll start it bring back Pac, bring back Pac , bring back Pac, bring back Pac

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I think we need Pacman.

He didn't int a pass in the games he played in, but he is known for making the big play.

Our secondary has one....ONE....One freaking interception all year. That is pathetic. Down right unacceptable.

Maybe if Pacman comes back he can make his mark with those things that take the ball away from the other team......I think it's called a turnover.

silver

Reaction score
JVita17;2377179 said:
So is it the Commanders game he can come back for or what?

the following week after the Commanders game. he has to miss 4 games.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yentl911;2376942 said:
Pac man is on a different level than our young corners. If he can come back from Rehab and keep his nose clean he will help us he rest of the season - if the commish allows him to play. He can be a knucklehead but he is a special talent.

What scares me is that the Cowboys rely on this guy then he screws up again. Then what? We're back where we are now but in the playoffs.

No. I think we should just ride with the guys we have. We sink or swim with them.

We gave Pacman his chance. Let's move on.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I was on board with the idea of Pacman being a Cowboys...thought he'd get his act together. Well, I was wrong and I think a guy with this amount of issues isn't worth the trouble. He will always be on the verge of being suspended until he's out of the NFL.

What's the point of having to rely on a guy who is one act from being suspended? The guy just doesn't get it and he probably never will.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
satam55;2376967 said:
I disagree! Going into today's game, Our Secondary had a total of 17 Pass Deflections. Pacman has 11 of em'.

That shows, that pacman is the ONLY PLAYER in our secondary that is constantly making plays on football. He was playing the best outta everyone in our secondary, but since he got in trouble everyone now all of sudden thinks he is garbage and want to depend on some rookies. :banghead:

For your seeing eye personell, would you like a Sheperd or Retriever? As for your Hellen Keller syndrome............ we offer a fine line of manual water pumps. bangs head...........

BTW - He's a midget. Mentally AND physically.

TraceActions

Reaction score
Pacman had his last chance and screwed up.
He may be a talented player, but you have to know when to move on.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
JVita17;2377164 said:
Well I want the team to win rather than have a personal vendetta against the guy. I want him back.

So is it four game or four weeks?

BHendri5;2377168 said:
Well I'll start it bring back Pac, bring back Pac , bring back Pac, bring back Pac

Soul for sale! Get 'em while their hot!

EveryoneElse;2377172 said:
I think we need Pacman.

He didn't int a pass in the games he played in, but he is known for making the big play.

WTH!???? Timothy McVeigh didn't drive the Ryder truck into the building..........but he is known for his bomb making ability.

Our secondary has one....ONE....One freaking interception all year.

Ahhhh. I love to count...........2.....3...4. Saw this gig on sesame street.
Our secondary continually gets burned. There could have been more than ONE interception, if only Adam could catch.

Maybe if Pacman comes back he can make his mark with those things that take the ball away from the other team......I think it's called a turnover.

READ the bolden portion. That's the problem.

calico

Reaction score
pac is gone and I don't want him back. to much distraction for what he brought to the field.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I want Pac Man back. And not only for our secondary where we drastically need him, but also as our Punt Returner. He gives me a rush everytime he lines up for a punt knowing he could take it to the house.

Our team needs that just as much as it needs everyone else.
We're a team. Not a me, me, get it to MY guys. Pac Man +PLUS+ the other guys on this team =EQUALS= the 2008 Dallas Cowboys! Stop wanting to throw players under the bus or YOU become a distraction as a fan.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I will not be upset, at all, if Jones never plays another down here. But I won't be shocked, surprised, or insanely hurt if he winds up coming back here. That's just the way sports go I suppose.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bring back Pac.

He said he was going to make it rain... I wanna see proof.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Didn't want him the first place, and certainly nothing has happened since he's been here to change that.

JJB500

Reaction score
I'm sure Henry's injury will linger for at least 4-6 weeks, if he is reinstated take Pac back!!!!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Vintage;2377697 said:
Bring back Pac.

He said he was going to make it rain... I wanna see proof.

Rumor had it that his body guard rained some haymakers on his goofy rump, maybe you were just looking for the wrong storm. :p: