I feel 1,000 times worse after Mike's press conference

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We are so SCREWED fellow Dallas fans. This guy has NO fire at all and we want to know why the team is also that way. Your team just let Greenbay come into your house smack your wife and kids then kick your beloved house dog on the way out. And you opened the door and bowed as you let him out. McCarthy response to this " we have a championship team" :facepalm: And the Dallas media SUCK!!! Jane Slater was the only one in there with balls. The rest of those so called men showed trade theirs in. What a load of soft wussy questions they asked McCarthy. Why didn't not one ask him "why is your team so soft mentally and physically" What are you going to do to change this narrative? They didn't ask him anything-thus as news people they are just as soft as he is. Man. If I were not so much a fan I'd hope they go 0-17 just do see Jerry in complete misery for a whole year. But I'm going to do what I can do. Yes. I'll watch but I won't be at any games! I Won't be buying any new Cowboy gear. McCarthy is not a leader-period! So how can he lead a team.He's not fooling the guys in the locker room. Then Mike has the nerve to say these guys love each other:laugh:I'd rather have a team fighting each other everyday then taking the fight to the opponents. Versus a team who loves each other but not enough to show up and fight and play for each other. This org is ran by clowns!!! Starting with the 3 stooges-Jerry-Stephen and McClay. What a bunch of crap Jerry sold us last night and McCarthy continued this morning. Jerry is a no better than a low life car saleman that sales a lemon to an old lady. Knowing the car will stop before she gets it home. Dallas fans are the old lady. Believing him while clearly seeing the car sucks.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Did anyone ask him about any personnel decsions? His answer on Dak would be telling if they are even thinking about other options.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I'm not surprised at all. Nobody should be. Easy as hell to predict the Joneses and McCarthy would double-down on their genius!! Jerry knows if he were to blow up the ship now, he probably won't live long enough to go through another coaching change. It's now or never for him. So in other words, nothing changes EXCEPT that next year's Cowboys are probably going to be less talented or more likely to quit on McCarthy earlier in the season and the team may not even make the playoffs. I view the 2024 Dallas Cowboys as a big roll of duct tape.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't know what people expect the head coach to say right after he was given a vote of confidence from the owner, "I suck and don't deserve to have my job"? He's not going to say Dak sucks and chokes under pressure either. And if you ask him why is your team so soft, he will deny they are soft. Imagine if he said, "there are a bunch of wussies in that locker room"?

I would have asked him specific question, like why were Green Bay receivers so wide open all day? Was it because you were doing something different on defense? I'd also ask about area they intend to improve in the offseason, which I know will get some kind of deflection like, we need to look at the film and do player evaluations. It's a cop out because I am sure he has watched the game already.

The truth is, no HC is going to tell us everything, although I cannot imagine a time when the fans deserve that more.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone ask him about any personnel decsions? His answer on Dak would be telling if they are even thinking about other options.
Holy smoke - 4 days after the game and you expect them to be ready to hold press conferences detailing all their plans going forward? lol

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Week one will be the first Cowboys game I will miss since 1989. I will not waste anymore time until there is either a new coach or a new QB or they are actually playing in the NFC Championship. I’m in complete show me first mode with this whole group. Put something new on the field and I’ll watch with hope for a brighter future.