I Feel A Beating Coming On

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Something in the air, I guess. I expect a win today. Even though I picked Cowboys by 3 points in the prediction thread, I feel like the Cowboys don't just win today; I feel like they win big, and keep our hopes alive for the 1 seed.

We shall see. Just my gut feeling. I'll keep my Cowboys by 3 prediction, just in case I'm wrong about winning big today.

stiletto

Reaction score
There's nothing like the post-Jimmy Cowboys to take the air out of "good feelings".. be careful being confident.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Something in the air, I guess. I expect a win today. Even though I picked Cowboys by 3 points in the prediction thread, I feel like the Cowboys don't just win today; I feel like they win big, and keep our hopes alive for the 1 seed.

We shall see. Just my gut feeling. I'll keep my Cowboys by 3 prediction, just in case I'm wrong about winning big today.
The Cowboys will out play the Eagles and even Steele will own up!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Love it. Hope you are right.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

We’re approaching kickoff, and you just couldn’t resist. Hopefully buzzards aren’t circling this thread after the game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You better watch out,
you better not cry,
you better not pout,
i'm telling you why.
Jalen claus is coming, to town
Then Jalen will be leaving...better not walk off with a horse. Not in Texas one doesn't...leave the cows alone also. No wire cutters in his pocket.