I Feel A Beating Coming On

conner01

Reaction score
Something in the air, I guess. I expect a win today. Even though I picked Cowboys by 3 points in the prediction thread, I feel like the Cowboys don't just win today; I feel like they win big, and keep our hopes alive for the 1 seed.

We shall see. Just my gut feeling. I'll keep my Cowboys by 3 prediction, just in case I'm wrong about winning big today.
Should have bought a lottery ticket lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not at all… The Eagles were on fumes…
dude again they have been playing with fire all year stop this mess... they got beat by a better team..Your beagles just are not as good as they were last year and we are better..that is all...

Last edited:

Cydios

Reaction score
What did the Great Bill Parsells once said "Put away the Anointing oil"
We gotta play each game like the superbowl.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Not at all… The Eagles were on fumes…
We’ve played as many games as they’ve played. They had a lot to prove, that the Niners game was a fluke and to maintain their chokehold on the NFC East.

We had to prove that we can beat a good team with a very good record. Cowboys earned that win. One game at a time.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
We’ve played as many games as they’ve played. They had a lot to prove, that the Niners game was a fluke and to maintain their chokehold on the NFC East.

We had to prove that we can beat a good team with a very good record. Cowboys earned that win. One game at a time.
Come on now… They played the last two games against opponents on 11 days rest… Plus they were playing elite team after elite team after elite team… Whoever makes the schedule didn’t do them any favors. I think they were mentally and physically shot… Which is why I thought we would blow them out… and we did.

Hopefully they won’t be able to get their mojo back…

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Come on now… They played the last two games against opponents on 11 days rest… Plus they were playing elite team after elite team after elite team… Whoever makes the schedule didn’t do them any favors. I think they were mentally and physically shot… Which is why I thought we would blow them out… and we did.

they have played 8 one score games... they have not played 8 elite teams, dont act like they were blowing out the lesser comp, they literally let every team they have played hang in the game...the 2 better teams put it on them..

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
dude again they have been playing with fire all year stop this mess... they got beat by a better team..Your beagles just are not as good as they were last year and we are better..that is all...
They’re not my team

…So playing two great teams in a row, each on 11 days rest… after playing great teams every week for for six out of seven weeks… if we play them in the playoffs, I’m not sure it’s gonna work out with the same result

Come on dude, you could feel it in the air that they were just out of gas… which is why in the prediction chat I thought we would blow them out… I was really bummed to see their Seahawks game moved out a day… That day might make the difference. I still think Seattle might pull it out… fingers crossed

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
they have played 8 one score games... they have not played 8 elite teams, dont act like they were blowing out the lesser comp, they literally let every team they have played hang in the game...the 2 better teams put it on them..
Where did I say they played eight elite teams? Six of the last seven games were against very good opponents… I consider Buffalo to be very good… Better than their record… And I think the bills beat us this weekend.

We have the same record as them, and thus far they have played a much tougher schedule… If we’re as great, as you seem to think we are, then we should win out the final four games… I hope we do, but I definitely don’t predict it… I think we will be fortunate to go 3–1.

Nav22

Reaction score

They have no mojo.

Last year is ancient history. This year they've been squeaking by teams week in and week out.

"Finding a way to win" is a nice way of saying "lucky."

Ask the 2022 Minnesota Vikings.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
They have no mojo.

Last year is ancient history. This year they've been squeaking by teams week in and week out.

Yep, smoke and mirrors, just like the 2022 Vikings.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They have no mojo.

I hope so, but I do think that they are much better than the 22 Vikings…
They played a much tougher schedule than us… Not even close… And they have the same record. They went to the Super Bowl last year. I hope they lose to Seattle, because if we have to go to Philly, I don’t like our chances.