I Feel A Beating Coming On

rxande45

Reaction score
Something in the air, I guess. I expect a win today. Even though I picked Cowboys by 3 points in the prediction thread, I feel like the Cowboys don't just win today; I feel like they win big, and keep our hopes alive for the 1 seed.

We shall see. Just my gut feeling. I'll keep my Cowboys by 3 prediction, just in case I'm wrong about winning big today.
I don't see the Cowboys winning this one, Eagles more Physical on both side of the ball. Remember this stat, Cowboys #2 in penalties in the league. That's a sign of a undisciplined team.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go!
giphy.gif

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Depression gonna set in by half time for most of you all. This team can't win big games! I hope I am wrong but history says otherwise. Keeping finger crossed!!!!!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going to happen. I worry the cowboys fail to rise to the occasion as usual.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
its unbelivable how the refs favor the cowboys tonight, all these BS penalties, and you suckers dont even realize the refs always favor america's team, yet cant advance far in the playoffs!

coult44

Reaction score
I don't see the Cowboys winning this one, Eagles more Physical on both side of the ball. Remember this stat, Cowboys #2 in penalties in the league. That's a sign of an undisciplined team.
This shows how much you should really post…

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Something in the air, I guess. I expect a win today. Even though I picked Cowboys by 3 points in the prediction thread, I feel like the Cowboys don't just win today; I feel like they win big, and keep our hopes alive for the 1 seed.

We shall see. Just my gut feeling. I'll keep my Cowboys by 3 prediction, just in case I'm wrong about winning big today.
You look like a genius

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

How did you know??

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don't see the Cowboys winning this one, Eagles more Physical on both side of the ball. Remember this stat, Cowboys #2 in penalties in the league. That's a sign of a undisciplined team.
I'll remember you said that.