Twitter: "I feel great about our football team" - Stephen Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am still chuckling that they thought DE was so important that they had to give Gregory $70 million but then when he gave them the bird, the decided $3 million for Fowler was all they needed to do in FA at DE.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am still chuckling that they thought DE was so important that they had to give Gregory $70 million but then when he gave them the bird, the decided $3 million for Fowler was all they needed to do in FA at DE.
I know it's played out...

But they really do LOVE their guys. It's not just a joke everyone says. They prove it all the time.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Fans can throw in the towel all they want. But someone attached to the organization can't say we have no chance this year. I bet even the guys in Detroit are saying their feeling good about their team and they think we're heading in the right direction. When you're part of the organization you pretty much have to say positive things.

So the people who thinks he's crazy for saying something like this, are crazy because they don't understand the situation he's in. No player, coach or GM is going to say we don't have a chance this year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Fans can throw in the towel all they want. But someone attached to the organization can't say we have no chance this year. I bet even the guys in Detroit are saying their feeling good about their team and they think we're heading in the right direction. When you're part of the organization you pretty much have to say positive things.

So the people who thinks he's crazy for saying something like this, are crazy because they don't understand the situation he's in. No player, coach or GM is going to say we don't have a chance this year.
No coaches or gms or owners have state of the unions the day before TC to hear themselves speak either. So we dont know what they will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.