Twitter: "I feel great about our football team" - Stephen Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
well, i got to the bottom of page 1.... cant keep reading this crybaby fest. You all deserve each other.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Other teams in the NFC without a NFCCG appearance in the last 2 decades. Washington, Dallas, Detroit. Sorry. He deserves every bit of hate he gets. If his last name wasnt Jones would he even be speaking?
Sadness

erod

Reaction score
This is what the RC Cola sales VP says about his product, too.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Fans can throw in the towel all they want. But someone attached to the organization can't say we have no chance this year. I bet even the guys in Detroit are saying their feeling good about their team and they think we're heading in the right direction. When you're part of the organization you pretty much have to say positive things.

So the people who thinks he's crazy for saying something like this, are crazy because they don't understand the situation he's in. No player, coach or GM is going to say we don't have a chance this year.

he doesn't have to say it. The record proves it...I think it's just that he has no credibility anymore. Saying it with a straight face makes this laughable.

Plankton

Reaction score
FN63ky9WQAQ_27t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.