I feel like this is a make it or break it game for Garrett

JayFord

Reaction score
This of all things would seal his fate? Any other team outside of cincy he woulda been fired in 2011

Nav22

Reaction score
I think Garrett’s gone if we miss the playoffs, regardless of tonight.

Make the playoffs and win a playoff game or lose a close one? He’s safe.

Make the playoffs and get blown out in the WC round? 50/50.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
No. People put too much emphasis on whatever the next game is. There is more to the season than just this game. It's just 1 of 16 nothing more than that. I get it, we're all hyped for it and looking forward to the challenge but if we lose and then win out no one will care about this game. So no this is not make or break for Garrett, or Dak or Linehan or anybody.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I think if we pull out a win and still don't make the playoffs, Garrett is safe. If the Cowboys come out flat, that seals his fate. What do you guys think?

With Jerry ? Who knows...............................I can figure out the whims of women and predict the weather , but the things Mr Jones does are beyond comprehension and reasoning................

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think if we pull out a win and still don't make the playoffs, Garrett is safe. If the Cowboys come out flat, that seals his fate. What do you guys think?
No, this is not a game linked to Garrett's future if they lose. The Cowboys are expected to lose. This game can only help Garrett, even if they they don't win. If they have a good showing but still lose... Garrett still wins. It's next week's divisional game that will hurt Garrett's future if they don't win.

Reaction score
I disagree. He's ok if they lose tonight.

BUT.......if they lose next week to the Eagles in what may be a game for the division title, then he might be in serious trouble.

He has already lost 3 win-and-your-in games. He's lost 2 playoff games. He lost a similar game last year to Seattle. If he loses next week, he's in trouble.

You can only lose so many of these games.

catiii

Reaction score
I think he should be fired if we don't win AND don't make the playoffs. A win will be required to do the latter. But do I think the drunk reprobate will fire him? Not in a million years.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Garrett’s going to trot out his same old tired game plan but his tired old game plan should benefit us this week.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I would LOVE to think that Bob, but I that little 3 game win streak saved him for another year even if we were to lose out the reast of the season.......Jerry has very little expectations when it comes to Garrett. Linehan will be this years fall guy.

Reaction score
I would LOVE to think that Bob, but I that little 3 game win streak saved him for another year even if we were to lose out the reast of the season.......Jerry has very little expectations when it comes to Garrett. Linehan will be this years fall guy.
No offense but.................I hope you're wrong.

JBS

Reaction score
For this team to win tonight and still not make the playoffs would require a collapse of epic proportions..not even JG can survive that

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

No way you keep Garrett if you lose to the saints. That game alone should tell Jerry all he needs to know regardless of the 3 game win streak.

It's also imo would make me look at any other wins they get this like meh.