I get almost as much joy watching PHI misery as I do DAL celebration

The decline of the Eagles may bring joy to us Cowboys fans, but I think it benefits the Giants just as much if not more. The Giants would not beat a healthy Eagles team. But they can beat the circus that the Eagles have become now.
 
Once they’re like 3-8 all Cowboys fans’ angst will automatically be directed at NFC teams that are 8-3. Teams like the 49ers and Bears will be the new boogie men.
All NFC teams are. I root against all of them. That is how you get HFA in the playoffs. Them losing and losing to each other.
I know some fans think this is dumb. That you back into the playoffs that way. But it really is not.

If you company you work for is in competition with 6 other companies to get a big contract. Would you not root against those other companies to be inferior. So you get the contract and stayed employed.
 
Want the Eagles to lose, and lose big. But as one posted. The angst goes to another team. Right now, need the Giants to lose also.
 
All NFC teams are. I root against all of them. That is how you get HFA in the playoffs. Them losing and losing to each other.
I know some fans think this is dumb. That you back into the playoffs that way. But it really is not.

If you company you work for is in competition with 6 other companies to get a big contract. Would you not root against those other companies to be inferior. So you get the contract and stayed employed.
No. In business the best idea is to understand your competition’s strengths and improve your operation to be better than they are. Not just hope they’re worse than you. If you can’t recognize, appreciate, and respect your competition’s strengths you won’t ever figure out how to get better.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,824
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top