I give up looking for respect

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN the analysts just rated the best teams , Pats, Indy and then Pitt.
Nothing said about the Cowboys.
Didn't the Boys just put 34 points on the defending NFC champs with the #1 "D" and aren't they 3-0.
Lets see, The Pats beat San Diego, who everyones beating these days ,Buff, and then the Jets.

There will never be any justice for the Cowboys or for any NFC team for that matter on Bspn.:mad::espn:

I give up.:bang2:

FCBarca

Reaction score
Respect from the 'experts' is a very nebulous thing....Never look for it and never put much stock in it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1667853 said:
Just saw on ESPN the analysts just rated the best teams , Pats, Indy and then Pitt.
Didn't the Boys just put 34 points on the defending NFC champs with the #1 "D" and aren't they 3-0.
Lets see, The Pats beat San Diego, who everyones beating these days ,Buff, and then the Jets.

There will never be any justice for the Cowboys or for any NFC team for that matter on Bspn.:mad::espn:

Embrace the hatred.

Duane

Reaction score
They probably are better right now than we are so I don't see a huge problem with it. Plus, who really cares what ESPN thinks anyway?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Ranking PIT ahead of us is a complete joke IMO. Who have they beaten?

Hoov

Reaction score
peplaw06;1667933 said:
I do think a dallas vs pittsburgh game would be great this year, probably would be a good matchup. It sure would be a nice superbowl - both teams going for win # 6, the media would have a field day with that and all the talk about the past history between these 2 teams.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Analysts on Espn and the like are so enamored with the AFC that they've forgotten that there is one team in the NFC that has feasted on the American football conference with regularity...the cowboys. It's likely that whomever they deem the best NFC team would automatically be placed in the fourth or fifth spot for the entire league.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
peplaw06;1667933 said:

I was just typing this same thing out.

Well said.

I think the we are as good as the Colts right now to.

NE - I am still out on. If we get Newman back full strength Tank and Ellis helping out and even TG back by then. I think we can run w/ NE all day.

superpunk

Reaction score
tomson75;1667942 said:
Analysts on Espn and the like are so enamored with the AFC that they've forgotten that there is one team in the NFC that has feasted on the American football conference with regularity...the cowboys. It's likely that whomever they deem the best NFC team would automatically be placed in the fourth or fifth spot for the entire league.

That's the important thing.

It's not so much that they don't respect the cowboys - they don't respect the NFC, and they're under the impression that teams like the Bills and Dolphins would compete in the NFC, while being hapless in the AFC. It just isn't true, but that's the prevailing attitude.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yeah, I predicted this last night. Every team we beat, the reporters spend more time making excuse for why they lost than grasping why we won.

jimmy40

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1667853 said:

We beat the Giants, Miami and Chicago. It's early in the season, nobody has earned any respect yet.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the Steelers and Green Bay (good teams) are better than us right now is a total f***ing moron and shouldn't even be an analyst. Haters will be Haters no matter what. However both Tom Jackson and Mark Schlereth declared us the best in the NFC period, TOP 5 in the NFL and well capable of taking on the Colts/Pats.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I like it that we're flying under the radar right now. Let the so called experts keep saying what they're saying and let's continue to do what we're doing. Eventually the cream will rise to the top.:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
22Cowboys21;1668029 said:
I like it that we're flying under the radar right now. Let the so called experts keep saying what they're saying and let's continue to do what we're doing. Eventually the cream will rise to the top.:D

I don't think Dallas is flying under the radar, some may say that Colts,Pats and Steelers are better but by and large most are saying they think Dallas is the top team in the NFC right now.