I give up looking for respect

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
peplaw06;1667933 said:
Ranking PIT ahead of us is a complete joke IMO. Who have they beaten?

Have you watched them play? I watched the game against buffalo and yesterdays game against sf.

They are a good team. Right up there at the top. It amazes me that I see lamarr woodley beating double teams to make tackles and making sacks look easy. I wish we could have drafted that guy.

anyway, the steelers are good.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Hoov;1667941 said:
I do think a dallas vs pittsburgh game would be great this year, probably would be a good matchup. It sure would be a nice superbowl - both teams going for win # 6, the media would have a field day with that and all the talk about the past history between these 2 teams.

And it would allow us to even the score!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;1668076 said:
Have you watched them play? I watched the game against buffalo and yesterdays game against sf.

They are a good team. Right up there at the top. It amazes me that I see lamarr woodley beating double teams to make tackles and making sacks look easy. I wish we could have drafted that guy.

I would agree the Steelers are good. Last season things went south on them for various reasons but they did win the SB in 05 with many of the same players that are currently on that team.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1667853 said:
Just saw on ESPN the analysts just rated the best teams , Pats, Indy and then Pitt.
Nothing said about the Cowboys.
Didn't the Boys just put 34 points on the defending NFC champs with the #1 "D" and aren't they 3-0.
Lets see, The Pats beat San Diego, who everyones beating these days ,Buff, and then the Jets.

There will never be any justice for the Cowboys or for any NFC team for that matter on Bspn.:mad::espn:

I give up.:bang2:

not all of espn people say that

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
theebs;1668076 said:

I'm not saying they're not good. But blowout wins at CLE and at home against the Bills and 49ers do a little less for me than a blowout win at Chicago, at Miami, and a shootout win against the Giants...

Hard to say they've been more impressive than we have.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
superpunk;1667972 said:
That's the important thing.

It's not so much that they don't respect the cowboys - they don't respect the NFC, and they're under the impression that teams like the Bills and Dolphins would compete in the NFC, while being hapless in the AFC. It just isn't true, but that's the prevailing attitude.

I guess they didn't realize that Miami is 0-2 against the NFC this year. :rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
peplaw06;1668096 said:
I'm not saying they're not good. But blowout wins at CLE and at home against the Bills and 49ers do a little less for me than a blowout win at Chicago, at Miami, and a shootout win against the Giants...

Hard to say they've been more impressive than we have.

Exactely right, peplaw. The Stealers are a good team right now, but they are nothing special...alot of other team would or could have beaten that same schedule the Stealers had for their first three games...