I give you Dak Prescott - the NFL's highest rated passer

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Back to back stinkers by Stafford (is he remembering who he really is now?) and a major stinker by Wilson places Dak at the top of the mountain for at least this week. Since the KC defense stinks I don't see any reason for him to fall off that perch at least for one more.. He struggled a little the last time he faced the Raiders but that was on the road so he should light into them too at home and on Thanksgiving. Dude might take home the passing title along with his comeback player of the year trophy and Super Bowl MVP!! ;-)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/Jjq6FtxJT2o5IxdVwsLoZ9S4b6jDYnQy5yINvsOMqJjDLLweZGmaK0Vauh5t0cQgVDfGF1q_hYaLIv19wcnoU0ON9Gs_Q6kVqRu8epCKC3uC74PiVNMvZ2XsPNiZwQjOg0Vbx9oh9Dsk6J_X2MuPAf6Cis6Wt9-1zgwujZwW7j5rT9d1lo0eBW8zNIjCfyF3jyfQ729Wj6x2atvQJgDaFgfD55bXlzAA
Everything besides that ring at the end of the year is a participation trophy.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Back to back stinkers by Stafford (is he remembering who he really is now?) and a major stinker by Wilson places Dak at the top of the mountain for at least this week. Since the KC defense stinks I don't see any reason for him to fall off that perch at least for one more.. He struggled a little the last time he faced the Raiders but that was on the road so he should light into them too at home and on Thanksgiving. Dude might take home the passing title along with his comeback player of the year trophy and Super Bowl MVP!! ;-)

You gone and done it now lol…. Haters have the conniption eye twitch going lol

dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
9th in ESPN's infamous "QBR"

That stat confuses me at times.
:huh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
9th in ESPN's infamous "QBR"

That stat confuses me at times.
:huh:

Well remember QBR tries to factor in degree of difficulty as well as tries to grade things like "poor decisions," "inaccurate throws" and what not. Obviously a lot of that sort of thing is subjective. They might see a throw that is only an inch away from being picked off but ends up complete because the DB couldn't reach it as a poor decision or a bad throw where a guy just "got lucky." Someone else looking at the same play might call it "a dime." That's why you really gotta watch the games and make up your own mind. There is no "number" that is ever going to tell the whole story.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Everything besides that ring at the end of the year is a participation trophy.
It takes more than a great quarterback to get to the Super Bowl to begin with.

Although the key position on any team is being the starting quarterback, a player at another positions can readily be named Super Bowl MVP if they have an exceptional positive impact throughout the game resulting in the ultimate team victory of the post-season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Although the key position on any team is being the starting quarterback, a player at another positions can readily be named Super Bowl MVP if they have an exceptional positive impact throughout the game resulting in the ultimate team victory of the post-season.
I agree 100%. It doesn't matter to me who the Super Bowl MVP is as long as they're a Cowboy.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Sho nuff. A lot of teams have gotten to the Super Bowl without one.. Jared Goff, Nick Foles, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Eli Manning (twice) .. Peyton Manning in Denver.. Jimmy Garappolo. Point being if you are truly great in another area, it can overcome a mediocre QB and allow him to only have to make a couple of good throws per game and still win the game. Didn't Garappolo win a playoff game with single digit pass attempts!?!?! I mean damn!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dumb statement.

You do realize 31 teams don't win the superbowl

Would you really consider an nfc championship or even just an nfc championship game appearance a failure?
Yes. 100%.

There is 1 winner and 31 losers after every season.

Anything less than a Super Bowl win is a failure when you're one of the top teams in the NFL.