I give you Dak Prescott - the NFL's highest rated passer

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually it's your and not you're.....as in you're making your moronic comments yet again.
Damn I thought you got banned.
1-CCEB754-3-FA8-4-EC3-B655-A86-E261-CD889.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
....and it's meaningless unless the team wins.
There are threads on the front page of CZ about Micah Parsons, Connor Williams, Dorance Armstrong, Zeke, Coach McCarthy and others.

Have you interrupted any of those threads with this same qualifier about it being “meaningless unless the team wins”?

No?

Oh.

Then it’s just a personal issue you have with our elite, MVP-candidate QB.

Dak wins, you lose. Winners win, losers lose.
:lmao2:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Come on man.. in a sport where 52 other players and a dozen coaches contribute to wins and losses this is far too simplistic a view. There have been a lot of QBs who have played at the highest level whose teammates have let them down at the worst possible moment. If we're just counting Super Bowls then Jeff Hostetler, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Joe Theisman, Joe Flacco and a host of other less than great QBs are better than Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Fran Tarkenton and a couple dozen other QBs who are in the Hall .. It's always tricky to judge guys we didn't see play.. but for the guys I did see play I try to stay away from evaluating them in a vacuum.. I mean who here thinks Eli Manning is better than Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers or Kurt Warner cause he won two Super Bowls and they only won one?
Dak is the Dallas Cowboys QB, and that's how Cowboys QBs are judged fair or not. This man has all types of endorsements and praise without winning two playoff games in a row because he's the QB for Dallas. Tony Romo will be remembered as a broadcaster more than a player in all likelihood...just an example. Dak has to bring home that hardware or all his stats won't amount to much.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is the Dallas Cowboys QB, and that's how Cowboys QBs are judged fair or not. This man has all types of endorsements and praise without winning two playoff games in a row because he's the QB for Dallas. Tony Romo will be remembered as a broadcaster more than a player in all likelihood...just an example. Dak has to bring home that hardware or all his stats won't amount to much.
Your endorsements and praise aren't really dependent on your hardware though ask Baker Mayfield....

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Oh I don't disagree.. I just think it's silly to use a team metric to evaluate an individual. Like I always say, until they line the QBs up at the 50 yard line and make them play one on one I will never buy into the whole won/loss record thing. Never have and never will. You HAVE to watch the games and evaluate for yourself how a guy impacts it. We know stats are only part of the story... That's a given.. But if I watch a QB lead an offense to 30+ points per game all season and in the playoffs but we get knocked out of the playoffs because the defense gives up even more than that I am able to separate that QB's performance from the team's performance. I'm not holding him responsible for the failures of others. That can't be that hard a distinction to make can it?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are threads on the front page of CZ about Micah Parsons, Connor Williams, Dorance Armstrong, Zeke, Coach McCarthy and others.

Have you interrupted any of those threads with this same qualifier about it being “meaningless unless the team wins”?

No?

Oh.

Yep, this cat has some issues.....

Mr_437

Reaction score
Oh I don't disagree.. I just think it's silly to use a team metric to evaluate an individual. Like I always say, until they line the QBs up at the 50 yard line and make them play one on one I will never buy into the whole won/loss record thing. Never have and never will. You HAVE to watch the games and evaluate for yourself how a guy impacts it. We know stats are only part of the story... That's a given.. But if I watch a QB lead an offense to 30+ points per game all season and in the playoffs but we get knocked out of the playoffs because the defense gives up even more than that I am able to separate that QB's performance from the team's performance. I'm not holding him responsible for the failures of others. That can't be that hard a distinction to make can it?
I get your point, Dak is performing at an MVP level and I agree with that. In the opinion of the collective your either champ or chump.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I get your point, Dak is performing at an MVP level and I agree with that. In the opinion of the collective your either champ or chump.

Well I've never been all that good at following the herd..

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

No?

Oh.

........ and BAM!!!! :hammer: x 1,000,000,000

OWNED.....AGAIN.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
We are not fans of 31 other teams. This league doesn't give participation trophies.
2nd place is the first loser.
Uhhhhh... ya, they do.

It's called Conference championship.

They get a trophy and everything..