I Got the Best Surprise Yesterday!!

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
So quick story...

About a week or two ago, my Fiance called me up at work to see if I could get Friday August 21st off. I asked her what for, and she said her dad wants to enter me into a Pro-Am Golf Tournament that weekend as an early birthday present (My birthday is September 30th). So I schedule that day off, and got pretty excited. So the last two weeks I have been going to the range and practicing, and was even about to go and buy a new driver.

Fast forward to this past Thursday, and my Mom, Dad, Brother and his girlfriend finally arrive in AZ via Uhaul to finalize there move from NY. My dad and brother are as big of Cowboys fans as I am, if not bigger! So My dad and Brother had to fly back to NY yesterday (Saturday the 8th) to wrap-up a few loose ends, and my Fiance's dad let them in on a little secret before they left.

Come to find out that the whole Pro-Am Golf Tournament was a hoax. On Friday night my family was over at my Fiance's parents house, and just as they were leaving for the night; they had everyone come outside. My fiance's dad goes "Mike... your not playing in a Pro-Am." I was like "What?" He then said "I am flying you and Tiffanie (My Fiance) to Texas, and you are going to the first ever Cowboys game at the new Stadium. It's the week 2 preseason game against the Titans. Hotel and everything are paid for!!" I was absolutely speechless!! They waited till my family was here so they could see the look on my face.

Just to add a little bit of info to the story... My Fiance's Birthday was yesterday the 8th!!! I think I got the better present!!!

I'M GOING TO TEXAS TO SEE THE COWBOYS PLAY!!!!!! :starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2874052 said:
So quick story...

About a week or two ago, my Fiance called me up at work to see if I could get Friday August 21st off. I asked her what for, and she said her dad wants to enter me into a Pro-Am Golf Tournament that weekend as an early birthday present (My birthday is September 30th). So I schedule that day off, and got pretty excited. So the last two weeks I have been going to the range and practicing, and was even about to go and buy a new driver.

Fast forward to this past Thursday, and my Mom, Dad, Brother and his girlfriend finally arrive in AZ via Uhaul to finalize there move from NY. My dad and brother are as big of Cowboys fans as I am, if not bigger! So My dad and Brother had to fly back to NY yesterday (Saturday the 8th) to wrap-up a few loose ends, and my Fiance's dad let them in on a little secret before they left.

Come to find out that the whole Pro-Am Golf Tournament was a hoax. On Friday night my family was over at my Fiance's parents house, and just as they were leaving for the night; they had everyone come outside. My fiance's dad goes "Mike... your not playing in a Pro-Am." I was like "What?" He then said "I am flying you and Tiffanie (My Fiance) to Texas, and you are going to the first ever Cowboys game at the new Stadium. It's the week 2 preseason game against the Titans. Hotel and everything are paid for!!" I was absolutely speechless!! They waited till my family was here so they could see the look on my face.

Just to add a little bit of info to the story... My Fiance's Birthday was yesterday the 8th!!! I think I got the better present!!!

I'M GOING TO TEXAS TO SEE THE COWBOYS PLAY!!!!!! :starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

I'll just go ahead and ask what we're all thinking.............she got a sister?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Real nice father-n-law you got there.

That won't last. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BigD, you couldn't have picked a better half

your fiance has the same birthday as me :D

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
the kid 05;2874057 said:
i hate you.

:D

Seven;2874060 said:
I'll just go ahead and ask what we're all thinking.............she got a sister?

Yes, but her boyfriend is on the coaching staff for the ASU Sundevils football team

Dallas;2874063 said:
Real nice father-n-law you got there.

That won't last. :D

Haha... We've been together for 4 1/2 years, and our families are very close and get along very well!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2874071 said:
:D

Yes, but her boyfriend is on the coaching staff for the ASU Sundevils football team

Lived in Gilbert and worked in Chandler. Not even Jessica Alba could get me to go back.

BTW - Congrats on the tickets................ Big Jerk!! ;)

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Seven;2874099 said:
Lived in Gilbert and worked in Chandler. Not even Jessica Alba could get me to go back.

BTW - Congrats on the tickets................ Big Jerk!! ;)

Where do you live now?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;2874065 said:
I hate you, I really really hate you..

Looks like someone needs a hug. Summer is always great for hugs. You would know him as Bob.

Mansta54

Reaction score
AWESOME story!!!! Have fun dude watching AMERICAS TEAM in the best stadium in the league...:)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hate you also.

If your sweetie is good looking I hate you even more.

But, you big lug, enjoy it!!!!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2874180 said:
Looks like someone needs a hug. Summer is always great for hugs. You would know him as Bob.

thaaat does it

you just made my fan club list

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, Venus and Serena Williams........

My wife hates the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, Venus and Serena Williams......

But we both love gambling, lol.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Q_the_man;2874224 said:
I love the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, Venus and Serena Williams........

My wife hates the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, Venus and Serena Williams......

But we both love gambling, lol.

Now thats funny!!:lmao2: