I Got the Best Surprise Yesterday!!

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
My b-day is the 27th of August, and my girlfriend got me tickets to the Titans game, too. Pretty awesome to know that my *** will be the first one that has ever been in that particular seat and watched a Cowboys game at the new stadium.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Make sure she is sick and I'll come to the game with you. Others can hate you. I want to be your pal.

:grin:

Congrats man.

GO COWBOYS!

Reaction score
Hostile;2874380 said:
Make sure she is sick and I'll come to the game with you. Others can hate you. I want to be your pal.

:grin:

Congrats man.
I am his pale too!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2874224 said:
I love the Cowboys, Lakers, Dodgers, Venus and Serena Williams........

You should not like the Williams sisters. The are men in drag.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Suddenly the Cowboys ear warmers my sister got me for Christmas feel like a totally crap gift LOL

You lucky SOB...enjoy it!!

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Hahaha... Thanks everyone! To make things better, I was going to make plans to take her to Six Flags Over Texas on Saturday, but it looks like she already got us tickets to tour the stadium and locker room!

Allllllllsssooooo.... we were at Olive Garden earlier, and she hinted to me that their might be a replacement for my authentic TO throwback jersey (I'm thinking a Romo authentic throw-back)!! Hahaha... I have the greatest girl!!!!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Dont you just hate braggers. UGH

just kidding...enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures of Tony Romo and give them to me. ha ha

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2874789 said:
Dont you just hate braggers. UGH

just kidding...enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures of Tony Romo and give them to me. ha ha

so where's my gift?

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
1 - She's got great relations....:bow:
2 - Does she have an older sister.:pray:

:starspin That was spectacular of them. :starspin

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2874770 said:
Hahaha... Thanks everyone! To make things better, I was going to make plans to take her to Six Flags Over Texas on Saturday, but it looks like she already got us tickets to tour the stadium and locker room!

Allllllllsssooooo.... we were at Olive Garden earlier, and she hinted to me that their might be a replacement for my authentic TO throwback jersey (I'm thinking a Romo authentic throw-back)!! Hahaha... I have the greatest girl!!!!
Don't ride the Texas Giant, it will give you a bad headache... seriously. It will ruin any other plans you have the rest of that day.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Longboysfan;2874914 said:
1 - She's got great relations....:bow:
2 - Does she have an older sister.:pray:

:starspin That was spectacular of them. :starspin

Her family is really nice. Right now my Fiance and I are actually living with her parents temporarily while our house is being built (Ours will be ready to move in Sept. 15th), and I her parents still like so that's a good sign!

Yes she has an older sister, but she is a Bears/Cardinals fan. They are originally from Chicago. I converted my Fiance.

Signals;2874965 said:
Don't ride the Texas Giant, it will give you a bad headache... seriously. It will ruin any other plans you have the rest of that day.

I don't think we will end up going since we are doing the stadium tour on Saturday. Plus she has family somewhere near Dallas that we will probably go visit, but thanks for the heads-up!!