I guarantee a win Sunday night!

erod

Reaction score
I guarantee a win for the cowboys and the fans Sunday night. Half of you will get a W against the eagles and be back in this. And the other half will get the L in the game but a W in one more loss for garret to loose his job. Gotta look at glass half full y’all

Go cowboys!!!!
Well, that's a relief. I was getting worried.

Seriously, though, I think the Cowboys are going to get rolled Sunday. Without the tackles, and with Fletcher Cox destroying the feeble Conner Williams, I expect the offense to struggle getting passes off against the Eagles weak secondary.

Philly 34, Dallas 16.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I guarantee that win or lose, that someone on the CZ will have a meltdown.

there will be a thread about
  1. Jerry
  2. Garrett
  3. Dak hater thread
  4. Heath
  5. Chido
  6. Should have
  7. Kellen Moore
  8. D-Law sucks
  9. Jaylon Sucks
  10. Witten - slow, GOAT, blocking, etc
  11. DT's are to small.
  12. Elliott is slow and fat, overpaid.
  13. LG Williams needs to be benched.
  14. Gregory smokes pot.
  15. Cooper- Do not pay/Pay him now.
  16. Lincoln Riley.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Hard to feel confident in this game with all the injuries Cowboys are suffering and the way they played the last three weeks offensively.....Wade Phillips last game as headcoach against Green bay screams at me with this game.....hope I'm wrong but iI don't like the psyche of his team or their chances Sunday night right now!

CPanther95

Reaction score
Watch the game tie at 8 points each... 2 field goals and a safety for one and a missed 2pt conversion for the other.

I assume you meant a successful 2 pointer .

The way things are going with Maher, I'm assuming the Cowboys will have the 2 FGs (both +50 yards) and the safety will come from him catching a blocked 28 yarder that he catches and accidentally runs it into the wrong end zone.

ESisback

Reaction score
Ok. I guarantee this... within 5 minutes after a win Sunday night someone on this board will proclaim the Cowboys are headed to the super bowl.
Conversely, if the Cowboys win big, within five minutes, there will be a thread from an angry, deadly serious “realist”, confident and intellectually superior, that the Cowboys didn’t win, the Eagles lost. Failure is a certainty. CZ has all types.

I intend on enjoying whatever I can watching football, and not let everything negative ruin it. If it starts to take over my psyche, I’ll pop in Old School or Dewey Cox or The Big Lebowski.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Ohh boy you going out on a limb here.:)

Having watched all 12 games these 2 teams have played, I wouldn't bet a dollar on either one this game.

The only thing I'm fairly confident in is it will be extremely lopsided game because one team is going to completely melt down and get embarrassed. But I give each team a 50% chance at being the one that dominates .

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, that's a relief. I was getting worried.

Seriously, though, I think the Cowboys are going to get rolled Sunday. Without the tackles, and with Fletcher Cox destroying the feeble Conner Williams, I expect the offense to struggle getting passes off against the Eagles weak secondary.

Philly 34, Dallas 16.

Im believing that same scenario plays out, we just lost to the winless JETs.

This Cowboys team has fundamental issues, those issues were supposed to be addressed in training camp and pre-season, but at this point have even regressed.

You don't just miraculously improve at this point in the season.

Its not that this team doesn't have the talent or even depth to handle the injuries, its game script.

I bet we come out trying to pound the rock with Zeke, and slowly go down the hole, with missed passing attempts on 3rd and long situations, because we try and run the ball against
an Eagles defense that is really good against the run and sucks vs the pass.

Its like the entire coaching staff spends their entire week at Jerrys house getting faced on expensive scotch, instead of reviewing league opponent film.

Last edited:

foofighters

Reaction score
I assume you meant a successful 2 pointer .

The way things are going with Maher, I'm assuming the Cowboys will have the 2 FGs (both +50 yards) and the safety will come from him catching a blocked 28 yarder that he catches and accidentally runs it into the wrong end zone.
Ya. My bad. That’s what I get for multitasking.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I "guarantee" that win or lose garrett will still be here playing head coach.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im believing that same scenario plays out, we just lost to the winless JETs.

This Cowboys team has fundamental issues, those issues were supposed to be addressed in training camp and pre-season, but at this point have even regressed.

You don't just miraculously improve at this point in the season.

Its not that this team doesn't have the talent or even depth to handle the injuries, its game script.

I bet we come out trying to pound the rock with Zeke, and slowly go down the hole, with missed passing attempts on 3rd and long situations, because we try and run the ball against
an Eagles defense that is really good against the run and sucks vs the pass.

Its like the entire coaching staff spends their entire week at Jerrys house getting faced on expensive scotch, instead of reviewing league opponent film.

So time expired for an edit,, so I had to go and check what our current practice squad contained.

Not one DT.

Is this a conspiracy against obtaining DL talent on this team or something?

I was actually shocked that we haven't even reserved a rook DT on the PS,, and besides that why haven't we made a move on any other teams PS that may have some talent
at DT that they are trying to hide.

Well, the simple truth is that we like to keep players, talented players at positions we totally waste.. FB, another talented player on the offensive side in Olawale that has the best job in America.

That's 2 positions that are immediately available on the 53 for DT help between Crawford going to IR and our talented never used properly FB to go rob some DT help that is with out a doubt being stashed on PS on other teams, but we do nothing, as usual.

Im talking free deals here, and we do nothing, we could always trade and pay for the help, but this Cowboys team does nothing even when its for free.

Last edited:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So time expired for an edit,, so I had to go and check what our current practice squad contained.

Not one DT.

Is this a conspiracy against obtaining DL talent on this team or something?

I was actually shocked that we haven't even reserved a rook DT on the PS,, and besides that why haven't we made a move on any other teams PS that may have some talent
at DT that they are trying to hide.

Well, the simple truth is that we like to keep players, talented players at positions we totally waste.. FB, another talented player on the offensive side in Olawale that has the best job in America.

That's 2 positions that are immediately available on the 53 for DT help between Crawford going to IR and our talented never used properly FB to go rob some DT help that is with out a doubt being stashed on PS on other teams, but we do nothing, as usual.

Im talking free deals here, and we do nothing, we could always trade and pay for the help, but this Cowboys team does nothing even when its for free.
Didn't they just sign a DT? I came in late here and may be missing your point, but I think they just signed a guy weighing 305.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Oh I 2nd a guarantee to...this bunch of half wits, half arsed wanabes will get BLOW off the field. 1/2 time score 28-3. But THEN, clapper works his majix wand and fairy dust, flicking it all over the bums in the locker room during the half time "adjustments" and we come out smoking.. scoring 1 out of 4 field goal attempts of 60+ yards... Eagles win easily over this bunch of skirt wearing buffoons in style...I HATE going aginst a team I have watched and admonished over the last 40 years, but I'm also sick of pumping up, picking them to go smack a team in the mouth and walk away with the W...Jets game pretty much finished my "hope" for this bunch of lay downs.

Cas2800

Reaction score
In typical Dallas fashion they will win this game. Why? Because they ALWAYS lose they are expected to win, ALWAYS shard the bed when doing good and expected to win. Welcome to being a Cowboy Fan. Garrett does just to give Jerry hope and just enough to keep his job every year.