I guarantee a win Sunday night!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ummmmm ok! I've seen some huge channel catfish in my day but that is by far (and there's not even a close second) the biggest ever! has to be a world record!
ya, it was by far my largest challenge,, dragged me down and almost killed me,, Thailand river basin holds some monsters.

Shane612

Reaction score
Dallas will get punched in the mouth early and subsequently fold just as they've done the last three games.

Most likely.
Good or bad, teams seem to get up for the so called "America's Team".
Always has, always will....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I guarantee a win for the cowboys and the fans Sunday night. Half of you will get a W against the eagles and be back in this. And the other half will get the L in the game but a W in one more loss for garret to loose his job. Gotta look at glass half full y’all

Go cowboys!!!!

I predicted you'd make a post predicting something.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am from dc.com way back in the day and I do remember your screen name! Anyways hows it going been a long time!
This isn't as friendly as the old fan forum. Miss the old family. I'm doing good my cowboy brother welcome aboard. CERN is here

Asklesko

Reaction score
I guarantee a win that keeps Garrett his job, because the Dallas Cowboys fanbase will never have nice things.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ll guarantee that before the first half is over, no matter what the score is, some fan will say the game’s over, we have no chance, and Jerry and Garrett have ruined a once great franchise that is now a laughing stock.

Then someone else will declare that Jones has to fire Garrett now.

JBond

Reaction score
I guarantee a win for the cowboys and the fans Sunday night. Half of you will get a W against the eagles and be back in this. And the other half will get the L in the game but a W in one more loss for garret to loose his job. Gotta look at glass half full y’all

Go cowboys!!!!
At least the other guy was entertaining and engaging.

CoachD

Reaction score
This isn't as friendly as the old fan forum. Miss the old family. I'm doing good my cowboy brother welcome aboard. CERN is here

It certainly isn't because once the mods got a hold of it it was block speech time! And yup Im well aware of Cern being around we post back and forth regularly.

cern

Reaction score
It certainly isn't because once the mods got a hold of it it was block speech time! And yup Im well aware of Cern being around we post back and forth regularly.
awwwww. I think the catfish was photoshopped. but my salmon is real. even tied my own fly.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Go cowboys!!!!

I can never root for the Cowboys to lose.

Having said that, I'm beginning to wonder if it would be better if the Cowboys continued to lose to the point Jerry had to fire Garrett.

I've never been a Garrett hater and I still think he has been better as an HC than Wade Phillips or Campo, but I just don't see them ever winning the Super Bowl with Garrett as the HC.

I had high hopes that they would really let Kellen Moore run the offense the way he wanted to run it, but I'm convinced that it not happening.

They did things in the preseason games and the "meaningless" game 16 last year (Moore was reportedly allowed to call plays in that game) that we are not seeing now.

Moore reportedly pushed to draft Tony Pollard but Pollard had 7 snaps vs 75 for Zeke in the Jets game.

Romo even said that the offense looks like Garrett's offense from several years ago.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I guarentee:

1) Conner Williams will be flagged for holding.
2) Conner Williams will give up a sack.
3) Witten will catch a six yard pass on 3rd and eight.
4) Heath will miss a tackle.
5) Hill will be inactive.
6) Dak will over throw a open wide receiver.
7) Cooper will drop a pass.
8) Zeke will do his feed me thing after a 12 yard run.
9) Garrett will clap after a turnover.
10) Maher will miss an extra point.
11) T.Smith will have a false start.
12) Dak will hold the ball too long and get sacked.
13) Awuzie will get flagged for pass interference.
14) Dak will throw an interception.
15) Quinn will get another sack.

All of that and we still win.
IIRC.

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes