I guarantee!!!!

stokee

Reaction score
That Terence Newman has 7+ int's this year. I believe that Aaron Glenn with tutor him on how to play the ball in the air. This is blessing in disguise for T. New to finally get Veteran to learn from in Glenn.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
stokee said:
That Terence Newman has 7+ int's this year. I believe that Aaron Glenn with tutor him on how to play the ball in the air. This is blessing in disguise for T. New to finally get Veteran to learn from in Glenn.

Im thinkin T-New is gonna have a real good year. Im one of the few that never quit on him last year. Now that we have a new secondary coach and that Mike Zimmer is now only a DC in name only that is nothin but good for T-New. T-New is gonna do good this year.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Im thinkin T-New is gonna have a real good year. Im one of the few that never quit on him last year. Now that we have a new secondary coach and that Mike Zimmer is now only a DC in name only that is nothin but good for T-New. T-New is gonna do good this year.

It's good to have our very own village idiot chime in from time to time.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
It's good to have our very own village idiot chime in from time to time.

Im wonderin Banned. Have you ever tried removin your head from your a** before you post.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Im wonderin Banned. Have you ever tried removin your head from your a** before you post.

I have thought that it should be your head decorating that blue ribbon ...

It's only fitting.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I have thought that it should be your head decorating that blue ribbon ...

It's only fitting.

Its only fittin that your still p*ssed cuz I totally oVVned you in that Bledsoe thread. You sayin how our WRs were top 10 and all. Then I proved none of our WRs were even in the top 25 in anything. Get over it you got oVVned. Im just way smarter then you.

Oh yeah and your sig is very fittin to. Only prob is you arnt in the pic. But dont worry Ill pull up your pic and show it to every one real soon. Brb.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
"Mike Zimmer is now only a DC in name only"

LMAO right sure he is. I love all the Zim haters I mean all he does is takes bad players and make them top 10 defenses 5 out of the last 9 years

Reaction score
The whole D is now coached by Parcells...
As it should have been 2 years ago...

Todd Bowles is a VERY good DB coach and that will make a HUGE diff to our D-backs...

Its true, zimmy is a DC by name only, he has failed and Parcells is taking over...

Its his last year here, thank goodness!

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
"Mike Zimmer is now only a DC in name only"

LMAO right sure he is. I love all the Zim haters I mean all he does is takes bad players and make them top 10 defenses 5 out of the last 9 years

No all he does is take good players and make them average at best. Our D was only good in 2003 cuz of a weak schedule. Whenever we faced a good O we got lit up. T-New was a stud till Zimmer started to ruin him. Roy Williams has gotten worse every year under Zimmer. Ekuban had his best year ever in his 1st year away from Zimmer. Parcells got so p*ssed off with Zimmers Barney The Dinosaur D that he took over and is now goin with the 3-4

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
stokee said:
I GURANTEE this thread will come back to bite you in the a**. ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Its only fittin that your still p*ssed cuz I totally oVVned you in that Bledsoe thread. You sayin how our WRs were top 10 and all. Then I proved none of our WRs were even in the top 25 in anything. Get over it you got oVVned. Im just way smarter then you.

Oh yeah and your sig is very fittin to. Only prob is you arnt in the pic. But dont worry Ill pull up your pic and show it to every one real soon. Brb.

I know your're young, but could you TRY and not act like it so often???

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I know your're young, but could you TRY and not act like it so often???

well i dont think either one of them can stop acting like kids, they just have that mindset

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

I know the difference between "then and than. :eek:

Do you realize that Vinny Testaverde almost set a passing record last year?

OK - but I get to post yours first. . .

dogglasses.jpg

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I know the difference between "then and than. :eek:

Do you realize that Vinny Testaverde almost set a passing record last year?

OK - but I get to post yours first. . .

dogglasses.jpg

Here is pic of you Banned_In_Austin. It would be great for your Sig.

tete_q.jpg