I guarantee!!!!

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
This was a good thread till you had to ruin it Banned_n_Austin. All I did was say I think T-New would have a good year and you had to come in here and ruin this thread.

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
This was a good thread till you had to ruin it Banned_n_Austin. All I did was say I think T-New would have a good year and you had to come in here and ruin this thread.

You could have ignored him...?

Common Sense

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Oh no, quick, somebody call the waaambulance...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

all you had to do is not answer him and make pointless pics of him

Reaction score
I know I'm new to this site, but what in the **ll are DC fans acting like little children towards each other for? This looks like a premiere site, and if you want to act like that, go over to the teen chat room over at MSN or AOL.

If you want to discuss INTELLIGENT, Dallas Cowboys issues, I would suppose this is the place to be. Please Grow Up.

AFA Zimmer, I feel it's basically a difference in scheme philosophies. Zimmer likes to play the wait & see, read and react 'D'. I find that style repulsive myself. If you look at the great defenses of even the recent past, they were attacking defenses, and made the 'O' figure them out, not the other way around.

The best defense in history, IMHO, was the '85 Bears. Most of the offenses they faced seemed to be beaten by the National Anthem....and it was all because they had great atheletes, and they knew how to use them to attack from all angles.

That's why I'm so excited about this past draft & FA period. I have Never seen the Cowboys bring in so many excellent players in such a short amount of time, and I've been a fan for 40 yrs.. I'm was also excited when Parcells told the Press he told Zimmer to "lock yourself in the film room and learn the 3-4, and I let him know I wasn't just asking." Right there tells me that we're going to have a totally different attitude this season, and the defensive players will love it. None of them like that read & react crap! They want to go take it to them, and we brought in the guys who can bring it!

I don't know how many ints. Newsome is going to have, but I'll bet we will come close to doubling our turnover ratio this year. Nothing like pressure to create turnovers. The best thing to happen to the secondary, however, is the addition of Ferguson, Ware, Spears, Burnett, Canty (crossing my fingers), & company. Nothing like a great front seven to make your secondary look like a bunch of All-Pros.

I do feel that the Glenn addition will help more off the field than on. He will be a great example, and will help even the 3-4 yr. players make some adjustments to help thier game. Plus, with additions like Henry & Glenn, and all of the guys coming back from IR, Newsome & Williams won't feel like they have cover the entire field on their own, so they will play with more abandon....creating more turnovers.;)

:iggles:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Post of the day!

If anyone wants to behave stupidlu and call someone out because they disagree with their views or doesn't like how someone posts, go to the smack forum or better yet another board that will put up with that crap.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
You can't guarantee it. I'm rooting for him as much as anyone, but even Deion only had one year with 7 interceptions, and that was way back when he was with the Falcons. It just doesn't happen very often. I do think that the secondary is going to be very good this year, though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stokee said:
That Terence Newman has 7+ int's this year. I believe that Aaron Glenn with tutor him on how to play the ball in the air. This is blessing in disguise for T. New to finally get Veteran to learn from in Glenn.
Good call. I hope you are a little low of course!

Reaction score
Tio said:
Post of the day!

If anyone wants to behave stupidlu and call someone out because they disagree with their views or doesn't like how someone posts, go to the smack forum or better yet another board that will put up with that crap.

Thanks for the backup, bro. If we're TRUE DC fans, then we'll remember that if we want to represent the Class of the NFL, then we should act with class ourselves.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Cogan said:
Thanks for the backup, bro. If we're TRUE DC fans, then we'll remember that if we want to represent the Class of the NFL, then we should act with class ourselves.

yes well some cant seem to act as if they have a mind of their own but must have idoitic battles with some the worst comeback i have heard, and never getting anywhere but o well children must be children

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tio said:
Post of the day!

I agree and that's why this is headed to the Smack Talk Zone.

Children....

:crawl:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Why is it that I am always feeling like I need to get a switch out around here? Smack zone... yes (thats why it is there), Political zone.. yes (different political views and parties), Cowboys Zone.. NO! (we all love the Cowboys and support the team)

Wolverine.. your young, but you need to stop letting him goat you.
Ben.. Come on buddy, did you take time off to come back and thrash everyone and their views or did you come back to talk football, FA and what we got out of the draft???

Take the name calling and childish butt shot pics elsewhere

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I agree and that's why this is headed to the Smack Talk Zone.

Children....

:crawl:

good move bro........

I was about to blister some butts with a switch

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
It's good to know there are more "D.C." fans than just myself here.....;)

HTTR!!.....lol

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Well since Banned_n_Austins PM box is full I just thought I would let him know he is now on my ignore list. I would say a few other things but Im not gonna p*ss off Hos.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Well since Banned_n_Austins PM box is full I just thought I would let him know he is now on my ignore list. I would say a few other things but Im not gonna p*ss off Hos.

And you don't want me to get a switch either...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
A switch? Make sure to get a nice green, flexible one.

Can I go first? :cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
In my opinion that is a very good move. Not the pissing me off stuff, putting him on ignore. I wish more of the adults would follow your lead.