I guess Dak Prescott is gonna be the Cowboys Quarterback next year

Hardline

Reaction score
With this win, the race for Trevor Lawrence is over.

Still in play for Justin Fields, but it's a pretty huge longshot.

Dalton is gonna have to compete for the backup job vs Gilbert next year. I personally think Gilbert's loss to the Steelers is more impressive than Dalton's merely decent win over the Vikings.

Sorry, crybabies :popcorn:
The race for Trevor Lawrence was over before todays win.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank goodness we can now put the Trevor Lawrence foolishness behind us.

We sign Dak and start breaking NFL passing records again.

I'm not Dak's biggest fan (nor am i a hater) but this Trevor Lawrence foolishness is complete lunacy. Dak is every bit as good a QB...or better.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Knowing our genius GM he would mortgage the farm to trade up to get Lawrence so I would not put it to bed just yet and there is plenty of games left.

Our GM is a moron, guaranteed. But he isn't going for a QB in the draft. We will have Garrett Gilbert as backup and who knows on the PS next year.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I'm not Dak's biggest fan (nor am i a hater) but this Trevor Lawrence foolishness is complete lunacy. Dak is every bit as good a QB...or better.
I am not a Dak hater and he is a good qb but I am just looking at it from a financial standpoint. Not saying it is going to happen but if we do get a chance you have to draft Lawrence. Pay him for 4 years what you will pay Dak for 1 year. I will admit it would be tough to do it because Dak’s intangibles are off the chart, IMO.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
It was crazy to think Dallas would have one of the top 2 picks in the upcoming draft.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry you can't comprehend what you read. Please put me on ignore, I'll be doing it to you in a couple of minutes.
You not even worth putting on ignore. Just gonna simply ignore your posts like I've been doing thus far. Never even seen you post in my life.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
With this win, the race for Trevor Lawrence is over.

Still in play for Justin Fields, but it's a pretty huge longshot.

Dalton is gonna have to compete for the backup job vs Gilbert next year. I personally think Gilbert's loss to the Steelers is more impressive than Dalton's merely decent win over the Vikings.

Sorry, crybabies :popcorn:

See that is where you are wrong. It will never stop with these idiots. They will just (if Dalton doesn't win) turn their attention to the BYU QB, or UF QB or even the Notre Dame QB.
It will never stop for these morons.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
You not even worth putting on ignore. Just gonna simply ignore your posts like I've been doing thus far. Never even seen you post in my life.

Well, that's not true. You and I have had conversations and you have liked some of my posts, as I have yours. Sorry you are all butt hurt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, that's not true. You and I have had conversations and you have liked some of my posts, as I have yours. Sorry you are all butt hurt.
Oh really? Yeah my mistake then I honestly don't recall but I have no reason to be butt hurt. You are the one acting butt hurt. I asked a simple question and instead of answering it you told me to go and check your post history? You took the conversation to a whole different level with that. I came at you with the respect and I expected you to do the same.