I had a horrible dream

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
dionisio;4565107 said:
A nightmare in fact. Something happen to Tony Romo, I don't know what, but the Cowboys did not have much confidence in Orton after all, so they sign Donavan Mcnabb to be our QB and guess what?!! the mofo took us to the SB. The game had started and no matter how much I tried I could not see the score board AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH. My alarm went off waking me out of this rabbit hole I was in. Has anyone else had somethig like this happen in your dream with some other player you dislike. Is there a dream interpreter among you i'm still in shock :)

The Cowboys made it to the SB and you call that a nightmare? Who cares if it was McNabb at QB any dream that has the Cowboys in the SB would be a sweet dream regardless who the QB is. McNabb leading the Cowboys to a championship would be hilarious because of the city wide meltdown it would cause in Philly. :laugh2:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
KJJ;4565361 said:
The Cowboys made it to the SB and you call that a nightmare? Who cares if it was McNabb at QB any dream that has the Cowboys in the SB would be a sweet dream regardless who the QB is. McNabb leading the Cowboys to a championship would be hilarious because of the city wide meltdown it would cause in Philly. :laugh2:

:lmao2: The mayor would declare a citywide suicide watch for Philly

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CowboyMike;4565328 said:
I'm not sure I could be a Cowboys fan if Donovan McFlabb was starting at quarterback. Honestly. And he is the only player I can say that about.

That's silly I hated Deion and Charles Haley but when they had a star on their helmet and were helping the Cowboys win championships I cheered everytime they made plays. I don't care how much I hate a player if they help the Cowboys win a championship that will erase any hate I had for them. Most of the hatred fans have for a player stems from that player playing for a rival and making plays against you. Once they switch sides and have a star on their helmet I root for them just like I do everyone on the team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4565379 said:
[/B]
:lmao2: The mayor would declare a citywide suicide watch for Philly

McNabb leading the Cowboys to a championship would cause a mass suicide in Philly for sure. What a nightmare that would be for bird fans. Youtube video's would be popping up all over of philly fans wearing McNabb jerseys hanging from rafters and overpasses. lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Flashback?

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20110719-071811randallcunningham2.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/071811randallcunningham2.jpg

dionisio

Reaction score
KJJ;4565361 said:
I could not see the score man.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
dionisio;4565403 said:
I could not see the score man.

Regardless of the score you dreamed the Cowboys made it to the SB with a backup QB. How can that be a nightmare? To pull a washed up McNabb off the streets during the season after Romo went down and Orton flopped and have him lead you to the SB isn't what I would call a nightmare.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
KJJ;4565381 said:
That's silly I hated Deion and Charles Haley but when they had a star on their helmet and were helping the Cowboys win championships I cheered everytime they made plays. I don't care how much I hate a player if they help the Cowboys win a championship that will erase any hate I had for them. Most of the hatred fans have for a player stems from that player playing for a rival and making plays against you. Once they switch sides and have a star on their helmet I root for them just like I do everyone on the team.

I don't hate McNabb because he was an Eagle. I hate him because of the type of person he is. He's a phony, a hypocrite, lazy, and far from a team player.

I know what you're talking about, but I doubt I could do it for McNabb.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Seriously, he needs to go somewhere that he can mentor. He's not going to play. The Colts would be good for him, as well as the Browns. The Cards could be somewhere he could actually play.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4565398 said:
Flashback?

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20110719-071811randallcunningham2.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/071811randallcunningham2.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

rocboy22

Reaction score
muck4doo;4565434 said:
Seriously, he needs to go somewhere that he can mentor. He's not going to play. The Colts would be good for him, as well as the Browns. The Cards could be somewhere he could actually play.

I don't think he is smart enough to mentor. Otherwise, he wouldn't be sucking it up so bad the last few years. He is not a student of the game.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
dionisio;4565107 said:
A nightmare in fact. Something happen to Tony Romo, I don't know what, but the Cowboys did not have much confidence in Orton after all, so they sign Donavan Mcnabb to be our QB and guess what?!! the mofo took us to the SB. The game had started and no matter how much I tried I could not see the score board AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH. My alarm went off waking me out of this rabbit hole I was in. Has anyone else had somethig like this happen in your dream with some other player you dislike. Is there a dream interpreter among you i'm still in shock :)

FWIW, I've had a couple of dreams about Cowboys games:

1992 NFC Championship game against 49ers, I dreamt Cowboys won 31-20 and they won 30-20.

1998 playoff game against the Cards, I dreamt the Cowboys lost 21-7 and they lost 20-7.

This is no joke!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CowboyMike;4565431 said:
I don't hate McNabb because he was an Eagle. I hate him because of the type of person he is. He's a phony, a hypocrite, lazy, and far from a team player.

I know what you're talking about, but I doubt I could do it for McNabb.

That's the perception you and some others may have of him and say what you will but some of this is due to him being an Eagle. I never saw McNabb as being lazy had that been the case he would have never led Philly to several championship games and a SB and he would have never lasted as a starting QB as long as he did. LAZY QB's don't make it in the NFL. McNabb played injured a lot and was one of the best QB's in the league for several years. He was a borderline HOF player not sure he'll make it but he'll get some consideration.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;4565116 said:
A crazy dream would be Romo does down and Jerry comes from the owners box and takes over at QB and leads us to the SB. :laugh2:

Oh man.....can you imagine the PC after that......
Jerry would then invest billions into cloning research, but only for himself.....:eek:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;4565398 said:
Flashback?

Don't be doling out free psych evals, BP. Bill him. :lmao:

wittenacious

Reaction score
rocyaice;4565570 said:
How is the Cowboys winning a championship a "nightmare"?
I keep reading where posters take the position the OP is saying McNabb led the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win ... and the question is asked, "What's wrong with that?" in some way, shape or form. But that's NOT what was said.

This is what was said/posted:

"... so they sign Donavan Mcnabb to be our QB and guess what?!! the mofo took us to the SB. The game had started and no matter how much I tried I could not see the score board AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH."

So no conclusion or SB outcome was dreamt of, or even suggested. McNabb at the helm in no way suggests the Cowboys came out on the winning end of the dreamt up Super Bowl. Knowing McNabb, it likely would have been the nightmare the OP suggested it was. LOL!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
wittenacious;4566036 said:
I keep reading where posters take the position the OP is saying McNabb led the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win ... and the question is asked, "What's wrong with that?" in some way, shape or form. But that's NOT what was said.

This is what was said/posted:

"... so they sign Donavan Mcnabb to be our QB and guess what?!! the mofo took us to the SB. The game had started and no matter how much I tried I could not see the score board AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH."

So no conclusion or outcome was dreamed of, or even suggested. McNabb at the helm in no way suggests the Cowboys came out on the winning end of the dreamt up Super Bowl. Likely the nightmare the OP suggested it was. LOL!
Oh you technical devil you...:)