I had a horrible dream

wittenacious

Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4566048 said:
And the reason I even said anything ... I'm like you in this, Ron, I think ... I wasn't meaning to bust chops so much as I just HATE giving Donovan McNabb any more credit than ever credit might be due ... even in a dream! Just sayin'. LOL!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
wittenacious;4566051 said:
And the reason I even said anything ... I'm like you in this, Ron, I think ... I wasn't meaning to bust chops so much as I just HATE giving Donovan McNabb any more credit than ever credit might be due ... even in a dream! Just sayin'. LOL!
Yup, I'm with ya on that

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Wow. I've been a die-hard Cowboys fan from the beginning of the franchise, and I think that if I ever had a dream about a cowboys football game, I'd be concerned about my mental health.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I once dreamed that the Eagles beat the Bengals in the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium (before SB XLV took place.) It was sad.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CooterBrown;4566088 said:
Wow. I've been a die-hard Cowboys fan from the beginning of the franchise, and I think that if I ever had a dream about a cowboys football game, I'd be concerned about my mental health.

Why? Dreams are a product of what we think about. I've had dreams about the draft and dreams about the Cowboys winning playoff games and Super Bowls.

I think that's perfectly normal.