I had the opportunity to get a guitar made for me

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
As a many of you know, I am a musician and lead guitar player for my band, "The Bad Influence Garage Band". We play mostly blues tunes.

Well, I had the opportunity to get a guitar made for me, and had the money, $5,500 bones. I got it yesterday and let it sit overnight to acclimate to the current conditions. It's an Les Paul Memphis ES, hand wired pickups, Orange Drop capacitor's, semi-hollowbody, f-hole with soul. It is sort of a cross between a regular Les Paul and with elements from a Les Paul 335. Below is a pic of the one like I just got.

https://www.vintageguitar.com/23110/es-les-paul/

I cannot wait to write some tunes with this baby.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
As a many of you know, I am a musician and lead guitar player for my band, "The Bad Influence Garage Band". We play mostly blues tunes.

Well, I had the opportunity to get a guitar made for me, and had the money, $5,500 bones. I got it yesterday and let it sit overnight to acclimate to the current conditions. It's an Les Paul Memphis ES, hand wired pickups, Orange Drop capacitor's, semi-hollowbody, f-hole with soul. It is sort of a cross between a regular Les Paul and with elements from a Les Paul 335. Below is a pic of the one like I just got.

https://www.vintageguitar.com/23110/es-les-paul/

I cannot wait to write some tunes with this baby.
Wow, gorgeous and significant guitar. That's a lifetime piece. I wish I was good enough to warrant that level of craftsmanship for a guitar. Enjoy the experience and keep the passion.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous and significant guitar. That's a lifetime piece. I wish I was good enough to warrant that level of craftsmanship for a guitar. Enjoy the experience and keep the passion.

Thanks alligator, It's has me thinking about those Memphis blues, or Delta Blues.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Wow! ... 5star. That 6 string is bad arse. Reminds me of the one Gary Richwrath played for Reo Speedwagon. But without the ornamentation. .;)..

I had couple of Ibanez, back in the day. Sold them. All I kept is my Takamine Ace acous/elect.

>>>>>Keep Rockin in the Freeworld<<<<<

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VERY NICE

I have been looking at Gibson Les Pauls on the net a good bit lately for a possibly future purchase. Been narrowing choices down to...
60s standard, Classic or Trad Pro V

Also been looking at the S2 level PRS guitars.

Who knows what the future will hold. It just depends on some things to decide what I may or may not get.

But I am happy for you. It is a great looking guitar

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
VERY NICE

I have been looking at Gibson Les Pauls on the net a good bit lately for a possibly future purchase. Been narrowing choices down to...
60s standard, Classic or Trad Pro V

Also been looking at the S2 level PRS guitars.

Who knows what the future will hold. It just depends on some things to decide what I may or may not get.

But I am happy for you. It is a great looking guitar

Oh, brother man! I have two PRS guitars and if you have never played one you will love them. They are nothing like a Les Paul, but man are they sweet! I would think a classic 60's LP would cost some good coin.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, brother man! I have two PRS guitars and if you have never played one you will love them. They are nothing like a Les Paul, but man are they sweet! I would think a classic 60's LP would cost some good coin.
should have been clearer....the 60s reissue standards.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Beautiful guitars, especially the blue strat! The PRS is nice but a little to green for me but I bet it plays nice. And those LP's are awesome. If you do buy you a new guitar please post the one you got. Nothing like getting a brand new gitfiddle.