I hate Jackie Smith

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Too me it was his career. Don't blame RW. That play would have tied the score after that we were in a hole and couldn't get out of

I'm not blaming anyone but White play hurt as well since the Steelers would score on the next play. There were a lot of things that hurt us in the 2nd half of the game. The poor ball on Benny Barnes, the ref getting in the way as Waters was coming up to make the tackle on Franco Harris. Smith dropped hurt but it took place in the 3rd qrt with a lot of time left.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Too me it was his career. Don't blame RW. That play would have tied the score after that we were in a hole and couldn't get out of
I'm not blaming anyone but White play hurt as well since the Steelers would score on the next play. There were a lot of things that hurt us in the 2nd half of the game. The poor ball on Benny Barnes, the ref getting in the way as Waters was coming up to make the tackle on Franco Harris. Smith dropped hurt but it took place in the 3rd qrt with a lot of time left.

That play started it all going wrong I hear you but I don't like JS

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I feel bad for Jackie Smith. He was a great, great player and more then that, he was a decent dude. Lots of reasons for that loss IMO.