I hate Jason Garrett

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Just wanted to get that off my chest.

I can't think of one single thing he does well. He's an offensive guy but refuses to take over play calling duties for the worst performing offense in the league. This telke me he doesn't feel his job is on the line yet. Linehan will most likely be gone and Garrett gets another year.

Hires kellen Moore to work with a young inexperienced QB.

Chases romo out of town for Prescott.

Ices his own kicker.

Claps even after we lose the game with a turnover on downs.

Plays not to lose instead of playing to win.

Refuses to make adjustments. Either too stupid or just insanely stubborn.

Does not hold anyone accountable for dumb penalties .

What's amazing is Dak sucked all camp and so did the backups. Teddy bridgewater was available but we didn't have any interest.

Our safeties are garbage and ET was available for a 2nd. But that was too steep for us. Instead we give up most likely a top five pick for cooper.

We are the most valuable franchise in all of sports but have the absolute worst coaches.

I used to think Jerry wanted to win but he is too stubborn to admit mistakes were made with Garrett and Dak/Romo. He would rather stay the course than mke a change admitting he was wrong.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Just wanted to get that off my chest.

I can't think of one single thing he does well. He's an offensive guy but refuses to take over play calling duties for the worst performing offense in the league. This telke me he doesn't feel his job is on the line yet. Linehan will most likely be gone and Garrett gets another year.

Hires kellen Moore to work with a young inexperienced QB.

Chases romo out of town for Prescott.

Ices his own kicker.

Claps even after we lose the game with a turnover on downs.

Plays not to lose instead of playing to win.

Refuses to make adjustments. Either too stupid or just insanely stubborn.

Does not hold anyone accountable for dumb penalties .

What's amazing is Dak sucked all camp and so did the backups. Teddy bridgewater was available but we didn't have any interest.

Our safeties are garbage and ET was available for a 2nd. But that was too steep for us. Instead we give up most likely a top five pick for cooper.

We are the most valuable franchise in all of sports but have the absolute worst coaches.

I used to think Jerry wanted to win but he is too stubborn to admit mistakes were made with Garrett and Dak/Romo. He would rather stay the course than mke a change admitting he was wrong.
^^ this in a nutshell.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You actually made some interesting points about Garrett/Front office. Not trading a 2nd for ET at first, yet trading a top 5 for a receiver. This is how this organization is run.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he's a good coach. I have no hate for him. It's not a personal thing and there is no grudge or hard feelings against him. It's just a matter of thinking we can find someone else who is better equipped for the job.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He doesn't even fight for the team when the refs are calling bad penalties, he just shakes his head and looks annoyed. Probably annoying to talk to. How his boring and predicable message hasn't gotten old with the players already is a miracle

GMO415

Reaction score
Anger management is available
giphy.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You actually made some interesting points about Garrett/Front office. Not trading a 2nd for ET at first, yet trading a top 5 for a receiver. This is how this organization is run.

The difference is Earl Thomas contract runs out at the end of the season, and he is 6 years older than Cooper.

wecasa

Reaction score
and yet the owner keeps him around. Youd think with his track record he would be gone by now. It's all about the show. Offense sells tickets and merch. So the trade for cooper over Thomas makes perfect sense in Jerry's feeble mind.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I don't think he's a good coach. I have no hate for him. It's not a personal thing and there is no grudge or hard feelings against him. It's just a matter of thinking we can find someone else who is better equipped for the job.
Very sensible take. :thumbup:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
We used a 2nd on Gregory knowing his problems. We kept him for years and thought he would be special. He's yet to do anything in this league.

We badly needed a wr so we traded a top pick for cooper. Could have taken a flier on Josh Gordon for a lot less. But he has off the field issues so let's stay away.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Landry wannabe. Glad his legacy is that of being a complete doofus of a coach.

I'm not, and that's ridiculous for any fan to be happy about (although I think your take is an exaggeration). We should all wish his legacy were that of a winning coach that helped the team be competitive every year.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't even fight for the team when the refs are calling bad penalties, he just shakes his head and looks annoyed. Probably annoying to talk to. How his boring and predicable message hasn't gotten old with the players already is a miracle

I've seen him mouthing with the refs after a bad call, and truthfully I never see Belichick get too worked up with refs. That's not the mark of a good coach. Fans need to quit making up all these nonsense reasons to dislike him and just go with the fact that he hasn't got the job done. That's the only point that matters, and the only reason to fire him.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I've seen him mouthing with the refs after a bad call, and truthfully I never see Belichick get too worked up with refs. That's not the mark of a good coach. Fans need to quit making up all these nonsense reasons to dislike him and just go with the fact that he hasn't got the job done. That's the only point that matters, and the only reason to fire him.
Not saying thats why he should be fired, but it's a reason we don't like him.