I hate the Chiefs

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2849675 said:
I hate the Chiefs, absolutely hate them. Single game tickets go on sale for local residents next Wednesday. I had intended to make my way out in the morning to pick up a couple of tickets to the Cowboys game.

Today I read in the paper that they are making people buy tickets to a preseason game if they want tickets to the games against the Cowboys and Steelers. There goes any chance I had at purchasing a ticket at a reasonable price. Now I'm forced to go to ebay or stubhub or something of the sort so I am not wasting $70 on a ticket that is worth less than the paper it's printed on. I guess the Chiefs don't want any fans on a limited budget going to their games with the booming economy and all.

I live in Kansas right now and I saw the same thing.

Now, I'm just going to wait until after the last preseason game to buy a couple of tickets. :)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
cowboys1732;2850158 said:
Let me know if you find reasonable prices for this game. I have been checking out ebay and craigslist and the nosebleed sections are going for about $100 a piece. Decent tickets $150 on up. BTW...I hate the Chiefs too:)

I found a few around $77 for nosebleed sections. Of course you then have to add the "processing fee" and shipping which makes it a little more.

I ended up getting a couple that are pretty high up, but at least not corner or endzone (something like 20 yd line) for $82 each (plus fees).

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;2849957 said:
8f02c610-a2f7-43d0-a0c1-1911be9f6dca.Large.jpg

I lol'd. Heartily.

Ren

Reaction score
The Cowboys do/have done this too

I tried to get Cowboys Commanders tickets a few years ago (the ring of honor game) and i couldn't get any unless i bought it in a package deal with a preseason game

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ren;2851227 said:
The Cowboys do/have done this too

I tried to get Cowboys Commanders tickets a few years ago (the ring of honor game) and i couldn't get any unless i bought it in a package deal with a preseason game

They sold that game as a package with other regular season games, not preseason games. I sold the tickets for the other game on ebay for basically what I paid for them. Can't do that with tickets to preseason games.

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
I think all teams do this for the bigger games. The Vikings did when the Cowboys played there a few years ago. I ended up waiting and got tickets for 88 bucks on a ticket site. I can't remember if it was for a preason or a regular season game, but the other game was for the Saints and I didn't feel like driving up there for them. It was cheaper in the end for me to buy off a ticket scalper site.

The Cowboys and the Steelers are probably the two biggest games the Chiefs are going to see this year. I know because a guy in my class interned for the Chiefs and he told me the Cowboys game was going to be hard game to get tickets too. I hope there are a bunch of Cowboys fans at this game. I'll be one of them. I'm deciding on what section I want to sit in.

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
If you're in the military, tickets for the game go on sale next week at the ITR.

Single ticket is $85 (includes transportation from Ft Riley, although you don't have to use it).

No idea what kind of seats they have yet though.