I hate this team sometimes

Frozen700

Reaction score
:bang2:...like ***......i know pac man aint guaranteed...but ****...we need another big play WR next to Owens....

Owens goes down...then what? he gets doubled..and they stop witten then what? Crayton is not who we WANT him to be....hes a decent 3rd WR...who balls out 1 out of 3 games...wont get it done!

did sam hurd or Austin do something we dont know about?

jenkins is the only pic im happy about...what are we going to be though? Ravens part 2?

yea i know "you cant have all stars at all positions" BS....as good as we think Witten, romo, and owens are...and barber....our O is far from great..Commanders came in and knocked us back to reality....see how life is without 1 WR? owens was injured and all of a sudden,were looking like ducks...and some of you pathetic *******s still sat and made excuses....we got our ***** handed to us...and we will again when a team rolls around takes owens out the game...ad gets pressure on romo..unless 1 of our other WR's just jumps up magically like in madden and is a 95 overall

man were going to get smacked around unless we find a Marques Colston in these rounds

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Oh, wow, and I thought my little girl was drama queen sometimes. I didn't know we have quite few on this board :D

Big Dakota

Reaction score
authentic_drama_queen.jpg

cnhnyy

Reaction score
I agree. Where do we find another decent WR now??? M Jenkins, D Thomas and J Charles would have been perfect for us. Noooo, Jerry has to have his Arkansas RB.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2055811 said:
Hmm it will be interesting to see, Dallas must really think Stanback is going to be a player...

yea but we could have traded for 1....2 1st rounders and you cant trade for 1 guy? you rather waste a second on a TE and 1st on a RB?

drama queen? hey so be it...thats life

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
If you hate the team pick a new one, no one is making you stay.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2055803 said:
:bang2:...like ***......i know pac man aint guaranteed...but ****...we need another big play WR next to Owens....

Owens goes down...then what? he gets doubled..and they stop witten then what? Crayton is not who we WANT him to be....hes a decent 3rd WR...who balls out 1 out of 3 games...wont get it done!

jenkins is the only pic im happy about...what are we going to be though? Ravens part 2?

yea i know "you cant have all stars at all positions" BS....as good as we think Witten, romo, and owens are...and barber....our O is far from great..Commanders came in and knocked us back to reality....see how life is without 1 WR? owens was injured and all of a sudden,were looking like ducks...and some of you pathetic *******s still sat and made excuses....we got our ***** handed to us...and we will again when a team rolls around takes owens out the game...ad gets pressure on romo..unless 1 of our other WR's just jumps up magically like in madden and is a 95 overall

man were going to get smacked around unless we find a Marques Colston in these rounds

I'm assuming this post is sarcastic trying to get a rise out of people, or you are just joking looking for attention.

If not, you are quite possibly one of the more ignorant fans we have on this board. I would have liked to upgrade the WR position as well, but stop acting like it's the end of the world. We just upgraded a 13-3 team. End of story.

EchoBrain22

beWaredizzle
Reaction score
the picks were good picks, quit crying! nothing was wrong with them. Oh yea the draft isn't over yet, hang in there.

i hope Doucet is still around when we pick

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Well what happened last season is we were too dependant on the passing game with Romo and Owens. I think now we can create a better balance and focus on running the ball better. I don’t know why you are getting your panties in a knot, i like all the players we drafted and to have a 4 starting corners, wow.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheKey;2055831 said:
If you hate the team pick a new one, no one is making you stay.

exactly...31 other teams

for those crying like little b!tches over the WR position, listen to what the man said- they didnt see anyone who could step in as a rookie and start. Jones point blank said he tried to trade for Roy Williams (Ed Werder, post draft today) but couldnt swing the deal

they got the guys rated 15, 21st and 46th on Gosselin's top 100, and did it with the 22nd, 25th and 61st picks...thats good drafting (and a little luck too)..not saying Gosselin is the bible or anything, but he's yr after yr the most accurate on this for a reason. He gets the best info from league people. All these guys will potentially play alot this yr. Jones will obviously get 150 carries or so and probably catch 20-30 passes, in addition to returning kicks. They may indeed look at moving Henry to FS and if so, Jenkins becomes the 2nd or 3rd CB. Or Jenkins may simply beat out Henry anyway, he certainly has superior physical talent at this stage. As for Bennett, he was rated as the top TE by a number of draft people, we got him at the end of the 2nd rd. We need two good TE's, Fasano had his chance but could never get (and stay) healthy and his blocking was a liability. This guy has tremendous size and athletic ability, and is a good blocker. With more weight room work he could become a dominant blocker. Further, this offense wont function without a quality TE. If something were to happen to Witten, Tony Curtis wouldnt exactly concern many (if any) teams. He is what he is, a nice 3rd TE.

David

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think the three picks were just fine.

I love the Jenkins pick.

Felix is a solid pick. I'd rather have taken Mendenhall but I'm ok with Felix.

And the TE isn't a bad pick. We needed another guy there, since we traded Anthony, and from what I understand after Sweed went off the board there wasn't a WR that Dallas liked in round 2 anymore.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
:eekmouse:
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!
:eekmouse:
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ratmatt

Reaction score

I can't believe this is so hard for people to understand.There was no one they could have drafted that would have been a big play receiver next to owens next year.Now if your looking to draft a receiver,and maybe him turning into a big play guy,probably 2,or most likely 3 years down the road,then I understand.The only way they were going to have a big play guy opposite of owens next year was to trade for one.

Frozen700

Reaction score
man **** with the "oh you hate dallas find another team" na you guys are a bunch of hoes who are blind to the fact...we are not that good...we got our caps pealed a few times last season.....

you all are the ignorant jerks getting all but hurt because i tell the truth..deal with it....you like anything dallas does....thats not a fan..thats a groupie..."omg stop crying..they were good picks" shut up lol

say what you want about me..its the NET and you guys take this **** a bit to far getting all emotionally hurt when a guy posts his feelings..i will never see you guys in RL and if i did...i beat i could say what i want..and you wanna be"hard *****" wouldn't and couldn't say a damn thing..must be fun staying behind a screen...lol

reality check...roy williams sucks....and without TO...or a dynamic WR...we will get our ***** handed to us....get mad..its the facts

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

it was interesting to see philly and the skins go WR, esp the skins. that really means they won't be around to muck up any potential trades w/detroit or arizona. may not happen this year and much can change, but they're far less likely to outbid us at WR for roy now if he does go FA.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2056140 said:
man **** with the "oh you hate dallas find another team" na you guys are a bunch of hoes who are blind to the fact...we are not that good...we got our caps pealed a few times last season.....

you all are the ignorant jerks getting all but hurt because i tell the truth..deal with it....you like anything dallas does....thats not a fan..thats a groupie..."omg stop crying..they were good picks" shut up lol

say what you want about me..its the NET and you guys take this **** a bit to far getting all emotionally hurt when a guy posts his feelings..i will never see you guys in RL and if i did...i beat i could say what i want..and you wanna be"hard *****" wouldn't and couldn't say a damn thing..must be fun staying behind a screen...lol

reality check...roy williams sucks....and without TO...or a dynamic WR...we will get our ***** handed to us....get mad..its the facts

Ya, that'll get you a long way..............:rolleyes: