I hate this team sometimes

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
we will get a guy like Danny Amendola as a UDFA and he will fight his way onto the team and make a solid contribution.

elcocinero

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2056140 said:
man **** with the "oh you hate dallas find another team" na you guys are a bunch of hoes who are blind to the fact...we are not that good...we got our caps pealed a few times last season.....

you all are the ignorant jerks getting all but hurt because i tell the truth..deal with it....you like anything dallas does....thats not a fan..thats a groupie..."omg stop crying..they were good picks" shut up lol

say what you want about me..its the NET and you guys take this **** a bit to far getting all emotionally hurt when a guy posts his feelings..i will never see you guys in RL and if i did...i beat i could say what i want..and you wanna be"hard *****" wouldn't and couldn't say a damn thing..must be fun staying behind a screen...lol

reality check...roy williams sucks....and without TO...or a dynamic WR...we will get our ***** handed to us....get mad..its the facts

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2055811 said:
Hmm it will be interesting to see, Dallas must really think Stanback is going to be a player...

I was thinking the exact same thing. Let's hope he's ready.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
cnhnyy;2055819 said:
I agree. Where do we find another decent WR now??? M Jenkins, D Thomas and J Charles would have been perfect for us. Noooo, Jerry has to have his Arkansas RB.

The whole Jerry link to Arkansas is stupid, its not like he goes out of way to find players from Arkansas year in and year out. I think Mendenhall is the more complete player but Jones is definitely a big play threat and is not a wasted pick.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Ok, so if opposing teams:

double TO, cover Witten well, cover Crayton...

don't you think that we'd have some room to run with Barber/Jones?

No?

Well, I guess I'm just a ho.

:lmao2:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday;2056177 said:
The whole Jerry link to Arkansas is stupid, its not like he goes out of way to find players from Arkansas year in and year out. I think Mendenhall is the more complete player but Jones is definitely a big play threat and is not a wasted pick.

Yeah...isn't this the first Arkansas player that Jones has drafted?

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey Terence, where exactly where we supposed to get a top-notch WR opposite T.O.???

Newsflash: WE TRIED!
Jerry said all offseason that the biggest priority would be to find a threat opposite Owens. But it takes 2 to tango. Nobody wanted to deal one to us, at least not for a reasonable price.

Rookie WRs do not generally make an impact in year one. There was not a great one available to us in round 1 (hence the 0 1st round WRs taken) and they were pretty much all taken in round 2 before we picked.

Martellus Bennett was the best value for us at 61, and we know how important the TE position is to our offense. He's been called the most complete TE in the draft. Replace the "what if Owens goes down" in your post with "what if Witten goes down", and we're in nearly as big a predicament. Witten is huge for us.

So taking this into account, I'd like to hear why you think complementary RB and backup TE were poor selections. Because I don't get it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Overboard. It's not just a movie starring Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell anymore.

jjktkk

Reaction score
man **** with the "oh you hate dallas find another team" na you guys are a bunch of hoes who are blind to the fact...we are not that good...we got our caps pealed a few times last season.....

you all are the ignorant jerks getting all but hurt because i tell the truth..deal with it....you like anything dallas does....thats not a fan..thats a groupie..."omg stop crying..they were good picks" shut up lol

say what you want about me..its the NET and you guys take this **** a bit to far getting all emotionally hurt when a guy posts his feelings..i will never see you guys in RL and if i did...i beat i could say what i want..and you wanna be"hard *****" wouldn't and couldn't say a damn thing..must be fun staying behind a screen...lol

reality check...roy williams sucks....and without TO...or a dynamic WR...we will get our ***** handed to us....get mad..its the facts

Are u newman from Seinfeld? There was no #1 wr in this years draft. The 1st wr drafted this year didn't go until the 33rd pick(Donnie Avery). So basically every NFL team had the same opinion as the Cowboys did on a #1 type wr. Plus youre ranting and raving about no wr, yet you didn't even give a name of a possible wr in this years draft. At least come up with a name or 2, otherwise your gripe is kinda weak.

gmsquid

Reaction score
Honestly, people keep saying what if Owens goes down, or what if Witten goes down. Seriously, if a team loses a star player, they are pretty much done no matter what. That's the chance that owners take. You can't have 53 stars on a team. If Ware goes down, our defense won't be half as good either. I like the pick of a big tight end with good hands who has some blocking experience and played basketball. It smells of Antonio Gates, which would be a nice little development in the offense. As for Felix, I saw some video, and that man has vision, something Julius never had. Marion has alright vision, but he's more of a tough it out pound it back. Felix on the other hand bursts through the hole, and I think it'll be a good pick.

Corner was the most important need addressed. The fact that we have a good secondary now (hopefully Pacman will play) should make us a really good contender. Think about it Pacman, Jenkins, Newman at corners. Roy Williams, Ken Hamlin, Anthony Henry at safety.

We have a COMPLETE defense now. We have a solid defensive line, nice linebackers, tho ILB is a little bit of a question mark, good corners, and a decent group of safeties. We have a nice QB, two balanced RBs, a solid O-line (just as long as we don't have 2 12-play drives in one quarter and get gassed by the Giants defensive line [i still have no idea how that happened]) and decent WRs (T.O. amazing, Crayton alright, Glenn is a ?), plus two potential solid tight ends. Its a pretty well built team, barring injury we are probably one of the most complete team in the NFL right now. I really don't know what everybody is complaining about.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
gmsquid;2056235 said:
Honestly, people keep saying what if Owens goes down, or what if Witten goes down. Seriously, if a team loses a star player, they are pretty much done no matter what. That's the chance that owners take. You can't have 53 stars on a team. If Ware goes down, our defense won't be half as good either. I like the pick of a big tight end with good hands who has some blocking experience and played basketball. It smells of Antonio Gates, which would be a nice little development in the offense. As for Felix, I saw some video, and that man has vision, something Julius never had. Marion has alright vision, but he's more of a tough it out pound it back. Felix on the other hand bursts through the hole, and I think it'll be a good pick.

Corner was the most important need addressed. The fact that we have a good secondary now (hopefully Pacman will play) should make us a really good contender. Think about it Pacman, Jenkins, Newman at corners. Roy Williams, Ken Hamlin, Anthony Henry at safety.

We have a COMPLETE defense now. We have a solid defensive line, nice linebackers, tho ILB is a little bit of a question mark, good corners, and a decent group of safeties. We have a nice QB, two balanced RBs, a solid O-line (just as long as we don't have 2 12-play drives in one quarter and get gassed by the Giants defensive line [i still have no idea how that happened]) and decent WRs (T.O. amazing, Crayton alright, Glenn is a ?), plus two potential solid tight ends. Its a pretty well built team, barring injury we are probably one of the most complete team in the NFL right now. I really don't know what everybody is complaining about.

:welcome:

Ratmatt

Reaction score

your talking about people getting mad,and your on here threatening everybody.You got some real class.What are you,10 years old?

jbsg02

Reaction score
There was NO great WR's in this draft. The number one prospect was a one year wonder! Any receiver we would have picked at 61 would have been a reach.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
dbair1967;2055934 said:
exactly...31 other teams

for those crying like little b!tches over the WR position, listen to what the man said- they didnt see anyone who could step in as a rookie and start. Jones point blank said he tried to trade for Roy Williams (Ed Werder, post draft today) but couldnt swing the deal

they got the guys rated 15, 21st and 46th on Gosselin's top 100, and did it with the 22nd, 25th and 61st picks...thats good drafting (and a little luck too)..not saying Gosselin is the bible or anything, but he's yr after yr the most accurate on this for a reason. He gets the best info from league people. All these guys will potentially play alot this yr. Jones will obviously get 150 carries or so and probably catch 20-30 passes, in addition to returning kicks. They may indeed look at moving Henry to FS and if so, Jenkins becomes the 2nd or 3rd CB. Or Jenkins may simply beat out Henry anyway, he certainly has superior physical talent at this stage. As for Bennett, he was rated as the top TE by a number of draft people, we got him at the end of the 2nd rd. We need two good TE's, Fasano had his chance but could never get (and stay) healthy and his blocking was a liability. This guy has tremendous size and athletic ability, and is a good blocker. With more weight room work he could become a dominant blocker. Further, this offense wont function without a quality TE. If something were to happen to Witten, Tony Curtis wouldnt exactly concern many (if any) teams. He is what he is, a nice 3rd TE.

David

Agree with what this guy said.

Side Note:
Also, this team got top 5 grade ratings. Jones tried to get a vet WR but it takes two teams for the trade to happen. We can't have every player we want. If the Lions wanted Ware should their fans be upset because Jerry didnt give him up? Jerry tried and there was no bidders. Not much you can do. We got a good draft though. 3 picks remaining. What fans should be complaining is the time the draft starts.

Frozen700

Reaction score
jjktkk;2056195 said:
Are u newman from Seinfeld? There was no #1 wr in this years draft. The 1st wr drafted this year didn't go until the 33rd pick(Donnie Avery). So basically every NFL team had the same opinion as the Cowboys did on a #1 type wr. Plus youre ranting and raving about no wr, yet you didn't even give a name of a possible wr in this years draft. At least come up with a name or 2, otherwise your gripe is kinda weak.

did i say to draft 1? naw instead of drafting a RB and useless TE we could have packaged them...and traded for a WR..boldin.. RW..ect

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

:lmao2: No wonder this guy and Rampage always agree

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2056335 said:
did i say to draft 1? naw instead of drafting a RB and useless TE we could have packaged them...and traded for a WR..boldin.. RW..ect

and apparantely those wr's were not available, were they? we tried, the teams didn't budge, we moved on. i suggest you do the same.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2056335 said:

Jerry said he tried.

Or would you have preferred to overpay out the *** to land Boldin or Williams?

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ratmatt;2056253 said:
your talking about people getting mad,and your on here threatening everybody.You got some real class.What are you,10 years old?

yea im 10....got a problem with it?

look at you getting mad...emotional wreck you are...asking about age...its the NET...let me vent about the draft...you guys get all mad when people post the facts...no this was not a good draft...stop kidding yourself

Threats? na buddy...do you know what a threat is? did i say id physically/do any thing to anyone?

all i said was, its easy for people to bad mouth others over the net when they express displeasure in something...but in person...they'd probably nod their head..or talk calmly