I hate this team sometimes

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2055803 said:
:bang2:...like ***......i know pac man aint guaranteed...but ****...we need another big play WR next to Owens....

Owens goes down...then what? he gets doubled..and they stop witten then what? Crayton is not who we WANT him to be....hes a decent 3rd WR...who balls out 1 out of 3 games...wont get it done!

did sam hurd or Austin do something we dont know about?

jenkins is the only pic im happy about...what are we going to be though? Ravens part 2?

yea i know "you cant have all stars at all positions" BS....as good as we think Witten, romo, and owens are...and barber....our O is far from great..Commanders came in and knocked us back to reality....see how life is without 1 WR? owens was injured and all of a sudden,were looking like ducks...and some of you pathetic *******s still sat and made excuses....we got our ***** handed to us...and we will again when a team rolls around takes owens out the game...ad gets pressure on romo..unless 1 of our other WR's just jumps up magically like in madden and is a 95 overall

man were going to get smacked around unless we find a Marques Colston in these rounds

Peace out credibility.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Vintage;2056347 said:
Jerry said he tried.

Or would you have preferred to overpay out the *** to land Boldin or Williams?

he'd prefer to whine. please don't use logic here or you'll simply frustrate yourself.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Boldin just isn't going to be traded. Hes signed for multiple years at a reasonable number. Theres just no impetus for the Cards to trade him, almost any time.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2056352 said:
yea im 10....got a problem with it?

look at you getting mad...emotional wreck you are...asking about age...its the NET...let me vent about the draft...you guys get all mad when people post the facts...no this was not a good draft...stop kidding yourself

Threats? na buddy...do you know what a threat is? did i say id physically/do any thing to anyone?

all i said was, its easy for people to bad mouth others over the net when they express displeasure in something...but in person...they'd probably nod their head..or talk calmly

in person i doubt you'd feel comfortable prancing around like a frothing at the mouth lunatic whining you got rockey road vs. choclate mint.

Frozen700

Reaction score
iceberg;2056361 said:
in person i doubt you'd feel comfortable prancing around like a frothing at the mouth lunatic whining you got rockey road vs. choclate mint.

tough guy...mr.net thug.....go back to adult finder..and stop pming me

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Well, I think I'm going to shut this down before the testoscerone level gets any higher.

I suggest the petty bickering not carry over to other threads.