I hate Tom Brady!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I can't stand tom brady. He should have retire years ago. I hate how he talks about how painful it is to lose a Superbowl and yet that what he been doing to other QB's and team. How he doesn't want to lose to the Rams but last I check tom brady won 2 SB's at the age of 24 while Goff is 24 now.

tom brady won 2 superbowl because of Adam (the kicker) and 1 superbowl because of Butler. The fact that he luck out with Butler is alone should be enough for him to never ask for anything more. The fact that he going to try to ruin Goff chance at a superbowl makes me despite him even more than I already have.

People praise tom brady for his competitiveness and goat status, in truth he a arrogant selfish jerk who ruin the game of football. He has 5 rings, 1 of them because his CB save his butts. How much more ring do you want tom? You been to 50% of the Superbowl for your whole career. I don't know how you can get more spoil than that?

And not to mention the whole narrative that tom brady and the patriots are under-dog. Laughable and so arrogant I think more and more people hate the Patriots now than ever. I hope Suh and Donald get to brady and make him miserable, I hope to see the Rams confetti fall down on his face, and I hope to see him not give Goff a handshake because he a sore loser like last year superbowl.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
2 of his rings are from the NFC teams blowing it. But that's better than having 2 rings the refs gave you like the stealers.

That call luck. Luck that the other team blew it. He should have 3 rings at best, imagine if brady had Nate Kaeding (Chargers kicker) instead of Adam V (the real GOAT). Oh I forgot the Tuck Rule!!!!! as well.

tom brady is the luckiest QB ever, and because of that, he not the GOAT. We have yet to see how he would perform for another coach and team. Not to mention BB is one of the best GM as well so the Patriots always have a good team while getting 6 free wins each year.

Imagine how many QB legacy would have change if tom brady didn't luck out.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Tom Brady has already played in more SBs than has any single NFL team. Yeah...musta been luck.

Hate on, but he’s the GOAT.

I call Adam V the Goat but there is no such thing as the GOAT in football (unlike other sports) because no one player play all 3 sides (offense, defense, special team).

Until brady can play defense and special team like LeBron, MJ, Kobe, Magic, he is not the GOAT. He is the product of BB just like Goff is the product of McVay. Josh Daniels play-calling is phenomenal and all brady has to do is execute it. MJ is the GOAT because he could do things other players can't, brady can't even make Arron Rodgers throw.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
While Yer' thinly veiled ploy of
"reverse guilt psychology" subterfuge,yer' attempting to lay on the Q.B. of those New England TOM BRADY'S prolly ain't gonna fly as you've obviously held envisioned hopes thereof, although yer' pursuit of the "any angle for an edge" however slight it may be, in the further fortification of yer' teams hoped for Super Bowl Victory is admirable,,,therefore& although, while I'll personally be pulling for the opposition force fixing to be fielded on Sunday,nevertheless I shall bestow unto thee the Baron-esque style of a Manfred von Richthofen's rigidly adhered to "pre-game" formalities of "Good Luck come Sunday as you'll be needing it,Pal":thumbup:

o_O

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
While Yer' thinly veiled ploy of
"reverse guilt psychology" subterfuge,yer' attempting to lay on the Q.B. of those New England TOM BRADY'S prolly ain't gonna fly as you've obviously held envisioned hopes thereof, although yer' pursuit of the "any angle for an edge" however slight it may be, in the further fortification of yer' teams hoped for Super Bowl Victory is admirable,,,therefore& although, while I'll personally be pulling for the opposition force fixing to be fielded on Sunday,nevertheless I shall bestow unto thee the Baron-esque style of a Manfred von Richthofen's rigidly adhered to "pre-game" formalities of "Good Luck come Sunday as you'll be needing it,Pal":thumbup:

o_O

Err....Pal brady gave no advice to Goff, is he SCARE??? brady won his first SB in the AFCCG with the "Tuck Rule". Goff win the NFCCG with the "No Call". History repeating itself? Goff win SB 53, become the next Brady? Me think so.

Oh wait..... Goff wear #16, so the next Joe Montana? Already faster than brady and have a stronger arm than brady as well. Can't take hit like Joe but in the modern NFL, does not need to as much.

Come Sunday, a legend is born and he wear #16:D

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't stand tom brady. He should have retire years ago. I hate how he talks about how painful it is to lose a Superbowl and yet that what he been doing to other QB's and team. How he doesn't want to lose to the Rams but last I check tom brady won 2 SB's at the age of 24 while Goff is 24 now.

tom brady won 2 superbowl because of Adam (the kicker) and 1 superbowl because of Butler. The fact that he luck out with Butler is alone should be enough for him to never ask for anything more. The fact that he going to try to ruin Goff chance at a superbowl makes me despite him even more than I already have.

People praise tom brady for his competitiveness and goat status, in truth he a arrogant selfish jerk who ruin the game of football. He has 5 rings, 1 of them because his CB save his butts. How much more ring do you want tom? You been to 50% of the Superbowl for your whole career. I don't know how you can get more spoil than that?

And not to mention the whole narrative that tom brady and the patriots are under-dog. Laughable and so arrogant I think more and more people hate the Patriots now than ever. I hope Suh and Donald get to brady and make him miserable, I hope to see the Rams confetti fall down on his face, and I hope to see him not give Goff a handshake because he a sore loser like last year superbowl.

He talks about these things b/c media people ask him these questions. I think you just have an axe to grind. You make no sense.

CPanther95

Reaction score
2 of his rings are from the NFC teams blowing it. But that's better than having 2 rings the refs gave you like the stealers.

Refs are part of the game. Good teams learn how to work them.

And there was no bigger gift play given by the refs in the Super Bowl than the TD catch the Cowboys got in SB XII on an incomplete pass.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Refs are part of the game. Good teams learn how to work them.

And there was no bigger gift play given by the refs in the Super Bowl than the TD catch the Cowboys got in SB XII on an incomplete pass.

One play vs 2 whole games isnt comparable lol especially the Seattle one. Unbelievable.

Pape

Reaction score

Tom Brady tells young fan that ‘haters’ should be met with ‘love’

Des Bieler
January 29
The Super Bowl’s Opening Night event, which is essentially an overgrown, unusually lively media session, always has its share of nontraditional interviewers and offbeat questions. So it was on Monday, and while some Rams and Patriots players were getting quizzed about Sean McVay’s teenage hairdo or being challenged to eat scorpions, Tom Brady was fielding a question about his “haters.”

The 41-year-old Patriots quarterback took the question from a young fan, who asked, “How are you able to focus, despite the negative fan base, a.k.a. the haters?”

Brady turned the question back on the boy, who was wearing a shirt with the logo of the NFL’s “Play 60” program, which encourages youth to engage in physical activity for at least 60 minutes a day. “I dunno, what do we do about the haters?” the five-time Super Bowl winner asked, only to get an uncertain shrug in return.

“We love ’em. We love ’em back, because we don’t hate back,” Brady said. “We appreciate it, and we love ’em, and we wish them the best in their life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...th-love/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1932ca9aa7b3

dogberry

Reaction score
Is this a Southern California hate on a Northern California boy?

Or do you hate the Irish?

DFWJC

Reaction score
To be fair, they lost two games to the Giants on flukes too.
  • The fluke helmet catch to a bozo out of the league a year or so later
  • Then while closing the game out, Welker drops the easiest catch of the day
But Seattle shouldve beaten them if Carroll hadn't decided that 2nd and goal at the one with Beastmode in your backfield called for a pass play

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
To be fair, they lost two games to the Giants on flukes too.
  • The fluke helmet catch to a bozo out of the league a year or so later
  • Then while closing the game out, Welker drops the easiest catch of the day
But Seattle shouldve beaten them if Carroll hadn't decided that 2nd and goal at the one with Beastmode in your backfield called for a pass play
HZ3guzN.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Brady hasn't ruined anything, it's not his fault that every other QB is *****made by comparison.

His job is to WIN. And that's what he does. If you hate him for that you don't understand what competition is even about.
Good post. I'm cheering for the PATS to put Squealers fans and their "only team with 6 rings" to rest. Brady is the Jimmie Johnson of NASCAR. Johnson (7) needs one more Championship to surpass Petty, which no doubt he will.

And Brady will, no doubt surpass the Squealers within a year or two, with 7 as well. Every sport has their ultimate champion. Unfortunately, those ultimate champions, get the most hate.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:clap::bow:Especially SB XL. Seahawks were ROBBED from their first SB championship vs Pittyburger by a lousy call. The ref (Leavy) came out later admitting it. :rolleyes:

Last edited: