I hate Tom Brady!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
To be fair, they lost two games to the Giants on flukes too.
  • The fluke helmet catch to a bozo out of the league a year or so later
  • Then while closing the game out, Welker drops the easiest catch of the day
But Seattle shouldve beaten them if Carroll hadn't decided that 2nd and goal at the one with Beastmode in your backfield called for a pass play

Atl shouldve beat them also

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is a LOT of butthurt in this thread.

Brady is the GOAT NFL player, and its not even close.

I am not a fan of his, but the truth is the truth.

Get over it!

Flamma

Reaction score
That call luck. Luck that the other team blew it. He should have 3 rings at best, imagine if brady had Nate Kaeding (Chargers kicker) instead of Adam V (the real GOAT). Oh I forgot the Tuck Rule!!!!! as well.

tom brady is the luckiest QB ever, and because of that, he not the GOAT. We have yet to see how he would perform for another coach and team. Not to mention BB is one of the best GM as well so the Patriots always have a good team while getting 6 free wins each year.

Imagine how many QB legacy would have change if tom brady didn't luck out.

I see you forgot the two Super Bowls against the Giants.

Flamma

Reaction score
Refs are part of the game. Good teams learn how to work them.

And there was no bigger gift play given by the refs in the Super Bowl than the TD catch the Cowboys got in SB XII on an incomplete pass.

You mean the one to Butch Johnson? Yeah I saw that too.

lk8701

Reaction score
Tom Brady is the GOAT QB. He looks like a male supermodel and he is married to a female supermodel. LOL. Everyone hates Brady because they want to be him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Donald needs to put this son of a ***** put of commission for good.
That's some low rent stuff right there.
Did you ever play football at a high level?
With a comment like that, I suspect not.

I know you're Skins fan that comes here for some reason.
But use Theisman as an example. One of the all-time prima donna blabber mouths. But most true players were not thrilled at what happened to him in the end.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Tom Brady is the GOAT QB. He looks like a male supermodel and he is married to a female supermodel. LOL. Everyone hates Brady because they want to be him.

I don't find him or his wife good looking either. There a bunch of good looking college female that are so much better looking than Gisele. Not sure why everyone wants a supermodel when college girls are the prettiest. Also Gisele Bunchen is a very ugly name.

Tom Brady is not the goat QB, that title is reserve for Joe Montana. In his first 4 SB he is 4-0, Brady is 3-1 and had the 18-0 team. Brady choke. Montana dominated his opponents, Brady never has done that, always a one score game. To be the GOAT, you simply can't lose and Brady has lost 4 already.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
There is a LOT of butthurt in this thread.

Brady is the GOAT NFL player, and its not even close.

I am not a fan of his, but the truth is the truth.

Get over it!

The GOAT doesn't lose the big one. Michael Jordan is the Goat because he never loss. Joe Montana is the GOAT because he never lost. Joe Montana wouldn't have lost to the Giants with that Patriots team. Brady choke that game away.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Except that Goff in his first 3 years is better than Brady in his first 3 years by a wide margin (understatement).
This is a massively uninformed statement.

You do realize that Brady won the Super Bowl in his 2nd year right?

And he won it over the Rams. :facepalm:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
This is a massively uninformed statement.

You do realize that Brady won the Super Bowl in his 2nd year right?

And he won it over the Rams. :facepalm:

And this is Goff 2nd year....and he going to win it over the Patriots. Those fisher years don't count, he didn't even start the full season.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Don't be a whiner, accept greatness a move on. Don't surprised if he shreds your team tomorrow and won't be because he cheated.

When will people stop doubting the Rams? Goff outplay Brees and he going to outplay Brady again after the disrespect Brady show him. They said Goff never won a road game in the playoff. What did he do? He won without a running game in the toughest environment in all of sport. Keep doubting!

Stryker44

Reaction score
That's some low rent stuff right there.
Did you ever play football at a high level?
With a comment like that, I suspect not.

I know you're Skins fan that comes here for some reason.
But use Theisman as an example. One of the all-time prima donna blabber mouths. But most true players were not thrilled at what happened to him in the end.

Buddy Ryan put out bounties routinely on both Skins and Cowboys players.