I have a bad feeling something fishy in K Davis shooting

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just an opinion, but I think all assumptions regarding racism should be left off this board...and all opinions expressed should not include anymore inferences of racism.

As stated several times, no one knows the full story, therefore no one should assume too much either way.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So if this was a random act that was in no way KD's fault how did he put himself in the wrong situation?

if he never had been shot before then I could understand but this was the 2nd time. I know cops that have been on the street for 20 years and never ever got shot at. those cops put themselves in a position to get shot and they still don't get shot as many times as KD has.

once is random the second time it happens its a pattern.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
stealth said:
fact number one - he got shot

fact number two - he got shot again

those are my facts.

cut the man!

fact - you have no idea what the cause of the second shooting is.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I know one thing for sure and that is you could not pay me enough money to hang out with Keith Davis. :laugh2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Just an opinion, but I think all assumptions regarding racism should be left off this board...and all opinions expressed should not include anymore inferences of racism.

As stated several times, no one knows the full story, therefore no one should assume too much either way.

got it.

inferences about KD that may or may not be racists may, however, continue.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
fact - you have no idea what the cause of the second shooting is.

fact-he's been shot two more times than I have been shot.

and you know what I don't care about the cause at this point.
the guy got shot twice even if its all bad luck its a destraction for the team and coaches and he should be cut.

but I can tell you from experience bad luck isn't as random as the unlucky want to think it is.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
stealth said:
if he never had been shot before then I could understand but this was the 2nd time. I know cops that have been on the street for 20 years and never ever got shot at. those cops put themselves in a position to get shot and they still don't get shot as many times as KD has.

once is random the second time it happens its a pattern.

Thanks for not answering the question at all.

I will ask again

if this was a random act that was in no way KD's fault how did he put himself in the wrong situation?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
got it.

inferences about KD that may or may not be racists may, however, continue.

and with that comment I am done with you.

good luck to you and yours

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
stealth said:
fact-he's been shot two more times than I have been shot.

and you know what I don't care about the cause at this point.
the guy got shot twice even if its all bad luck its a destraction for the team and coaches and he should be cut.

but I can tell you from experience bad luck isn't as random as the unlucky want to think it is.

the 1st time he was shot it was to
1) pick up a friend who was *the one* at the strip club
2) someone tried to abduct a girl in the parking lot, he intervened.
3) he got shot for helping.

now - if he didnt' get involved and the girl was taken and harmed, and THEN you found out he was there and did nothing, he'd be a coward by the people now calling him a thug.

i don't get why some are so quick to judge. look back on your own life for awhile and find some things that had you in a catch 22 and what did you do?

just back up and let the story come out. those bashing keith now probably WANT to bash him - and they have a reason. i only suppose they do it because they're not that secure in their own life so peggin someone who just happens to be on TV makes them feel more secure.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
stealth said:
Lot of truth in that statement...

And BTW - I, for one, don't see anything racist in stealth's comments.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

now - if he didnt' get involved and the girl was taken and harmed, and THEN you found out he was there and did nothing, he'd be a coward by the people now calling him a thug.

i don't get why some are so quick to judge. look back on your own life for awhile and find some things that had you in a catch 22 and what did you do?

just back up and let the story come out. those bashing keith now probably WANT to bash him - and they have a reason. i only suppose they do it because they're not that secure in their own life so peggin someone who just happens to be on TV makes them feel more secure.

no because I have lost friends in the same bs situations

he is trouble.

that is all.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
stealth said:

he is trouble.

that is all.

if this was a random act that was in no way KD's fault how did he put himself in the wrong situation?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
iceberg said:

:hammer:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
stealth said:

he is trouble.

that is all.

and my brother lost a friend while the two were playing with guns as kids. as a very young kid i had to come home to that and see all the police cars block off our house.

your experiences are not the ONLY way these things can happen. i guess you have to get burned or hurt in several ways before you see it *can* happen to you too.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

fine sure you're right and I am wrong.
my head hurts.

if he randomly happened to get his car shot up and got hit with two bullets while on the way to church or even on the way to club and then eat baby seals he didn't put himself there, give him a raise and let him mentor the new rookies coming into the team.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
stealth said:
my head hurts.

if he randomly happened to get his car shot up and got hit with two bullets while on the way to church or even on the way to club and then eat baby seals he didn't put himself there, give him a raise and let him mentor the new rookies coming into the team.

so what you're saying is if you go out, and a random act of violence happens to you - there's no way YOU'RE not at fault for being there in the 1st place? or will you suddenly have your own plethroa of "but's" and "and's" and "howevers" to make it ok for you, bad for him? i'm seeing a dual standard develop here.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
stealth said:
my head hurts.

So you are now admitting that there is no reason to cut him if he in fact did nothing? You also admitting that he didnt "put himself in the wrong situation" by driving his car on a public tollway?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So you are now admitting that there is no reason to cut him if he in fact did nothing? You also admitting that he didnt "put himself in the wrong situation" by driving his car on a public tollway?

Maybe we should cut Roy Willaims too, after all he goes to the same church and drives the same highways...For shame Roy...

:rolleyes:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
so what you're saying is if you go out, and a random act of violence happens to you - there's no way YOU'RE not at fault for being there in the 1st place? or will you suddenly have your own plethroa of "but's" and "and's" and "howevers" to make it ok for you, bad for him? i'm seeing a dual standard develop here.

well regardless of whether you agree with me or not I am of the opinion that keith davis isnt good for the team.

even if its all a big accident and he is innocent of any wrong doing we don't need distractions on the team. He is a distraction

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Individually, both of his shootings can be explained.

But put them together and something's amiss, IMO.

I don't care if he's on the team or not. My biggest gripe with him is he's not a very good free safety and the clear weak link on that defense last year.

His special teams play may save him.