I have a feeling something big will happen

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I kind of feel the same way actually. Seems like the Cowboys have not made enough splash press lately to stroke Jerry’s ego. I think it’s going to be Bobby Wagner.

I have a weird feeling it could be Tyrann Mathieu. Maybe that's why the Jayron Kearse deal seems to be on the back burner.

That would make a safety tandem of Honey Badger and Hooker, :muttley:

J_Allen

Reaction score
I would rather see several solid signings than one big signing. History shows they don't do any good.

We could have all pros at every position. Come January they would still quit and go home. I don't want any prima donnas on this team anymore. We need disciplined players who love the game and want to win. So far I haven't seen much of that in a long time. Probably since 1995 or 96. Until a good part of Jimmy's players left.

ICP

Reaction score
Only things I can think of would be Wagner which to me is most likely since he played for Quinn, Za'darious Smith, or possibly a trade for Danielle Hunter.

Lol, what am I talking about..... Big news would be them resigning Anger!!!

I dare ya hillbilly Jones boys, prove me wrong!

Xavier187

Reaction score
I would think a move of GradyJarret and rework his deal maybe a 5th and 6th rounder

Sign Bobby Wagner
Trade a pair of 5ths for Laviscis Schnult.
And not worry about a WR in the Draft.

You can focus on OLine TE LB DE or DT....

coult44

Reaction score
I think a big signing is coming for us. I know a lot of us are tired and stressed, I'm with you. Hey let's try something different and have a little confidence in the front office. I mean you don't create all this money to not use it.

Can anyone else join me?? I think it'll be worth it, no more doom and gloom!! Give me your thoughts.....

It’s only March, Jerry hasn’t had enough time to sale me his snake oil get. Don’t worry, by Week 1, I’ll have bought it also. Your just an easy piece. I’m a little more veteran to his ways.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm not throwing in the towel. These off seasons all start off like dog crap and we usually feel better by the time it's all said and done.
I'll get there eventually because I'm stupid and naive.

If a handful of guys from last years draft take a big second year leap we have a shot to be ok.

I really think we need a RB with fresh legs though to jump start the run game....and they are going to have to give him that shot.

It's not impossible, just unlikely, and hoping to win in spite of management is a battle that grows increasingly brutal.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I think a big signing is coming for us. I know a lot of us are tired and stressed, I'm with you. Hey let's try something different and have a little confidence in the front office. I mean you don't create all this money to not use it.

Can anyone else join me?? I think it'll be worth it, no more doom and gloom!! Give me your thoughts.....
If I post a response to this title, I will get banned.

CWR

Reaction score
I'll get there eventually because I'm stupid and naive.

If a handful of guys from last years draft take a big second year leap we have a shot to be ok.

I really think we need a RB with fresh legs though to jump start the run game....and they are going to have to give him that shot.

It's not impossible, just unlikely, and hoping to win in spite of management is a battle that grows increasingly brutal.

Yeah I'd love to see TP getting more touches as well. Although I think the biggest problem with the running game is how pathetically terrible our coordinator is at it. I also don't have any confidence in this oline coach either.

kumizi

Reaction score
I’d settle for ONE impact starter.

Not expecting it with Stephen at the reins.

With Lawrence, Armstrong, Fowler, and Golston, (and Micah) I’m definitely not expecting it at DE.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

I like and respect you.
But can't shake 26 years of disappointment.
Hope you right on your optimism!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Most of the signings are on short term prove it deals, but they can be productive players and contributors to the team. As much as I would love one splash signing I think it's more likely to be players in a similar value range to ones we already signed. Likely looking oline, defensive interior, lbs, safeties, k/p and tes. The Armstrong and Fowler signings are a signal to me the Cowboys are out on Smith and Clowney.

I personally don't mind the approach of filling as many holes as we need with rotational guys and capable starters, but there comes a point if we spend x amount on 4 value signings then it may make sense to just spend the money on a player that can be a true game changer. I'm content with the signings right now, but I'm at the point where I rather just sign one of the remaining top guys at LB, Oline, Safety, Dline interior. Then head to the draft and go bpa.