I have a feeling something big will happen

fivetwos

Reaction score
Stephen is still pouting that Fowler and Washington didn't sign on to play for free so he's hidden the checkbook.

This team won't win again until they are forced to sign a head coach with contractually obligated authority over the roster.

Not only the Jones' real bad at football (I mean really bad), they have no real football teambuilding philosophy or belief system. You can't build anything because they are constantly shifting strategies and influenced by random people they associate themselves with throughout the years. Larry Lacewell had Jerry's ear for way too long. Wade Phillips-specific 3-4 players, Jason Garrett's team captains and RKG's, Rob Ryan's man corners only to shift to Rod Marinelli's antiquated Tampa 2 a season later. How many draft picks did we waste listening to Marinelli's 1990 ideas? Now McCarthy, who equally has no real football identity himself, is throwing his bad ideas around The Star .Dan Quinn is the current loudest voice in the room (which might actually be a good thing for once). You simply can't win this way.
Things like this are why I wish you'd post more but I'm sure you have better things to do lol.

Nice job. Thanks.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Resign Kearse and sign Wagner. Why is this so difficult for this FO?