I have been a fan all of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm critical and I talk crap, but I live and breathe Cowboys. I know that most of you do as well. We've had a bad drought down here in South Texas, but I'm sitting I'm my truck watching the rain come down.....it's beautiful! Go Cowboys and have a great day, brothers and sisters!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm critical and I talk crap, but I live and breathe Cowboys. I know that most of you do as well. We've had a bad drought down here in South Texas, but I'm sitting I'm my truck watching the rain come down.....it's beautiful! Go Cowboys and have a great day, brothers and sisters!
We need rain here in North Texas also, I can almost walk across Ray Hubbard. :flagwave: Go Cowboys!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
You too bro. Let’a hope for a bounce back.

starfan1

Reaction score
Back at you

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
A victory over the Cheatriots will be nice. I despise that team almost as much as I do the Eagles.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm the same and I wasn't even born here I was born in New York /New Jersey and came here when I was 10 and the first game, I ever saw was the Danny white San Francisco catch game. Yes it was a loss but somehow, I got enamored with the Dallas Cowboys and I'm the same way out of all the other sports

I follow my Longhorns and the other area sports teams closely but they don't effect me like the Cowboys do, I feel attached to like it's part of my DNA is the Dallas Cowboys...

Although it's very nice our Texas Longhorns are ranked top five now, 3rd I believe but still it means far less than it would right now if the Cowboys win today...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Been a Cowboys, Spurs, Longhorns and Astros fan since birth. Born and raised in Beeville, Texas. So glad to hear it’s raining and hopefully more to come.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I’m a late-comer. Didn’t start following The Boys until I was 10. But now, 56 years later, I’ve established permanent residency.
Don't think that makes you a late-comer, as longer as you always stuck with the team you picked. Kids at that age often don't have the attention span to get fully into sports and then they tend to favor the teams that are always winning at the time. True fans stick with a team through the highs and the lows. Think any Cowboy fan these days is a true fan due to the lack of playoff success in the recent years.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Been a Cowboys, Spurs, Longhorns and Astros fan since birth. Born and raised in Beeville, Texas. So glad to hear it’s raining and hopefully more to come.
;) I'm a Mavs fan since I'm from the Metroplex, so that means I gotta hate the Spurs. XD There was a girl at work one time claiming she was both a Mavericks fan and a Spurs fan, and I was like that is not possible to be a fan of both.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Don't think that makes you a late-comer, as longer as you always stuck with the team you picked. Kids at that age often don't have the attention span to get fully into sports and then they tend to favor the teams that are always winning at the time. True fans stick with a team through the highs and the lows. Think any Cowboy fan these days is a true fan due to the lack of playoff success in the recent years.
Oh, I remember the exact day that I became a fan. January 1, 1967. It was the first NFL championship game between the Cowboys and Packers. My dad had bet on the Cowboys with a guy at work . as a kid I was super into everything having to do with Texas. I was walking across the living room when I heard the name Dallas mentioned. I sat down on the floor and immediately fell in love. That was the game where Meredith threw the last gasp interception in the end zone, but I was still hooked. And my life change forever from those few minutes .

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Rain? I've almost forgotten what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.