I have been a fan all of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm the same and I wasn't even born here I was born in New York /New Jersey and came here when I was 10 and the first game, I ever saw was the Danny white San Francisco catch game. Yes it was a loss but somehow, I got enamored with the Dallas Cowboys and I'm the same way out of all the other sports

I follow my Longhorns and the other area sports teams closely but they don't effect me like the Cowboys do, I feel attached to like it's part of my DNA is the Dallas Cowboys...

Although it's very nice our Texas Longhorns are ranked top five now, 3rd I believe but still it means far less than it would right now if the Cowboys win today...
My wife is a UT ex. I bought season tickets when I retired. Let them go during the pandemic, but we still.go a couple of times a year. A great friend gave me the keys to his house in Austin and I gave him the keys to one of my condos in South Padre Island.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
My wife is a UT ex. I bought season tickets when I retired. Let them go during the pandemic, but we still.go a couple of times a year. A great friend gave me the keys to his house in Austin and I gave him the keys to one of my condos in South Padre Island.
nobody gets a key to my house.

f478051fd2e94e2fc4d88d304cb59962.jpg

Hillbilly life for life.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm critical and I talk crap, but I live and breathe Cowboys. I know that most of you do as well. We've had a bad drought down here in South Texas, but I'm sitting I'm my truck watching the rain come down.....it's beautiful! Go Cowboys and have a great day, brothers and sisters!
Glad you received some rain, Coach! Here in La Feria...nothing. Hopefully soon. Enjoy your day, Coach. GO COWBOYS!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm critical and I talk crap, but I live and breathe Cowboys. I know that most of you do as well. We've had a bad drought down here in South Texas, but I'm sitting I'm my truck watching the rain come down.....it's beautiful! Go Cowboys and have a great day, brothers and sisters!
Ranching me too...since January 1971 super bowl when we lost nail biter to Colts and there were like 9 turnovers both teams...lost 16-13....i saw that star

and i was "in for life"...6th grade and i had just gotten my own 12-inch black and white TV for Christmas....closed door to my bedroom and would not let

anyone in unless they were rooting for Cowboys

mrmojo

Reaction score
53 years a fan, since Bob Lilly through his helmet......glad your getting rain, now the Cowboys need to end their drought....

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hope you can make it down soon. It is starting to cool down just a bit. Perfect weather to visit South Padre Island.
I would love to. The go to short vacations in recent years have been cruises out of Galveston. The port is a 4 hour drive from Fort Worth. Not too bad.

shabazz

Reaction score
Glad you guys are finally getting the wet stuff. Hope it keeps pouring there

Cebrin

Reaction score
Well, you've sent the sun back to Washington, so we'll try to send rain. Enjoy the rest of your day, and go Cowboys! :flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.