I have big doubts about Dak and his money demands

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You realize we only lost 6 games last year right? You realize our o line severely underperformed as well. You realize our idiot gm and his son tried to sell everyone the wr by committee then traded a 1st round pick to get a real wr. All of those are facts, yours are emotional feelings while watching the game.
You forgot the really bad coaching by JG and his whole staff, excluding Kris R.

I think fans tend to focus on the QB more than any other player, and if they think he is bad they go looking for anything that supports that.
Same thing if they think he is good.
The QB gets more attention than any other player on the team, he handles the ball every play, and fans tend to like the ones that pass
a lot, and that pass good and long ones etc.
The thing is none of the QB's now days can really throw a good deep pass , like in the old days, when they could hit a guy deep and in stride,
for a td, aka "the bomb" .
Most deep passes I see the wr always has to slow down and wait then out jump the defender.
Every qb needs good coaches , good wr's, good run game, good OL.

Also it seems to me everything always comes back to the coaches, are they good or bad or average etc.
They are the ones that design the plays and coach the players how to run them, they design the blocking schemes, both run and pass.
They are supposed to teach a QB good mechanics , how to read def. and to be prepared for whatever might occur.

With Dallas they are rarely prepared the way they should be, and often screw up because of that.

Now Dak's passing, even short has not been all that good, neither has his decision making, but that all comes back to how he is coached,
and how they use him.

To me they are way off on how they use Dak, and they havent used elliot right either. And blocking schemes were a joke when romo
was here, and still are, both run and pass.
the exceptions being 2014 callahan, and the 1st part of 2016 was better as far as blocking schemes.

Well I wrote too much, most here brains short circuit after a few lines, so probably wasting my time lol.:angry:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We all have doubts. Well most of the fans do, commoners.
But Dak can be a superb bus driver.
That really depends on the Bus too doesnt it?:grin:
A bus with a loose wheel a too tight front wheel, and a lot of play in the steering, bad brakes, isnt all that easy to drive is it??
Then imagine jerry behind the driver rambling in "jerry speak" and JG clapping and showing his new fight T shirts and rambling about
the "process" that has no definition.:huh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Zeke is the generational back everyone likes to describe him as (like an AP) he would have one more big deal after this one assuming this one is a 5 year deal and not a 6 or 7 year deal
Naw...that’s wishful thinking but it’s not about how good you are. Some guys bodies just can’t hold up and if he’s going to get as many carries as he does? Gonna be hard on his body.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Look at it this way, those stats show good QB play. When you watch the games, you don’t see that. Dak supporters admits that he is a 4th quartet QB, so maybe that is the problem. I am expecting too much to want to see a QB playing well every quarter. Those stats don’t show the poor pocket awareness that causes so many sacks or helped a Dak lead QBs in fumbles. How do you explain it? Do you agree that those stats show a very good QB? Why don’t those stats translate to the well on the field?

What you do see on the field is reflected on his QBR going from 78 his first year to 69 his second to 58 this last year.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
Yep the 17th ranked QB with his 29th ranked Red-Zone offense is talking us to the below promise land.....Now adding Zeke and our defense we might just avoid the KP duty....

geekyget-lighting-motion-activated-disco-toilet-bowl-light-3918491943017_637x.gif
..interesting but that 29th ranked offense was one game from NFC championship. And Mr. 17th ranked QB, was headlining that group. Sometime stats do lead to false causality.

jnday

Reaction score
What you do see on the field is reflected on his QBR going from 78 his first year to 69 his second to 58 this last year.
The Dakians say that he is getting better and better, but looking at that trend, it shows that he is consistently getting worse every year. It really makes me excited to see this year’s results.