I have big doubts about Dak and his money demands

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But at least he is working hard at camp and at Frisco. He's my kind of player as are the 60 or so others glad to sweat and work hard!

My biggest concern with Dak is his perceived short-yardage arm.
But at least he is with the team, working on his mechanics. Moore will help him, I am sure.

Zeke! I am looking at you!
I would respect you and your inflated demands if you were in Frisco and not in Cabo!

Dak! We disagree on your salary demands but I love you for being here! Players like you with that work ethic will be around for as long time.
Zeke! Selfish, thin-skinned players like you will soon be older and expendable.
Even your biggest supporters are turning away from you. Get a clue, fat boy.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
These numbers show the following when Dak throws the ball 20+ yards:

• ⁠Top-10 in pass yards per attempt.
• ⁠7th in touchdowns (7), pass TD% (13.0), and interceptions (2).
• ⁠6th in rating (107.6)

Is 20+ yards not deep enough for you? Good thing that Sturm also has the stats for 30+ yards, too!

From 30+ yards, Dak Prescott’s stats now look like the following:

• ⁠5th in touchdowns (4).
• ⁠7th in pass TD% (14.3).
• ⁠1st in interceptions (0).
• ⁠2nd in rating (118.8)

Pretty good for a short yardage arm.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

• ⁠6th in rating (107.6)

Is 20+ yards not deep enough for you? Good thing that Sturm also has the stats for 30+ yards, too!

• ⁠2nd in rating (118.8)

Little things like facts aren't going to affect the agenda of the Dak haters. Everytime the Cowboys win it has to do with somebody else. Everytime the Cowboys lose they'll point out an incomplete pass on 2nd-and-8 early in the second quarter and figure out that cost us the game.

Is Dak an elite QB? No. But people are making it sound like he's Quincy Carter, Tim Tebow, and Chad Hutchinson wrapped into one.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
But at least he is working hard at camp and at Frisco. He's my kind of player as are the 60 or so others glad to sweat and work hard!

But at least he is with the team, working on his mechanics. Moore will help him, I am sure.

I would respect you and your inflated demands if you were in Frisco and not in Cabo!

Dak! We disagree on your salary demands but I love you for being here! Players like you with that work ethic will be around for as long time.
Whatever, you cold, castrating...

Hi mom!

jnday

Reaction score

• ⁠6th in rating (107.6)

• ⁠2nd in rating (118.8)

This is a great example of why stats don’t tell the whole story. There is no denying that the offense was horrible for much of last season. Dak was not able to pass for over 200 yards in most of those games. The offense did improve with Cooper’s arrival. During the time when the offense was struggling so bad, there was tons of three and outs. There was also a lot of fumbles that really hurt any offensive efforts. If stats told the whole story, you would think Dallas was really playing well and winning. The defense was playing well, but the offense was really bad and Dak was a big part of that. Those stats are also inflated by defenses allowing the Dallas offense to move at will when the game was out of reach for Dallas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is a great example of why stats don’t tell the whole story. There is no denying that the offense was horrible for much of last season. Dak was not able to pass for over 200 yards in most of those games. The offense did improve with Cooper’s arrival. During the time when the offense was struggling so bad, there was tons of three and outs. There was also a lot of fumbles that really hurt any offensive efforts. If stats told the whole story, you would think Dallas was really playing well and winning. The defense was playing well, but the offense was really bad and Dak was a big part of that. Those stats are also inflated by defenses allowing the Dallas offense to move at will when the game was out of reach for Dallas.

This is a great example of rationalizing when evidence doesn't comport with one's feelings on a particular subject.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hush your mouth.

Dak is worth every bit of $1.8M per TD pass.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

Aptly Applied Adoration towards those deservingly worthy of yer limited& seldom observed praise, is motivatingly inspiring to the rest of us unwashed & don't know how to act in the pubic square of forum decorum's bleacher seat section crowd of franchise fandom, my ol' pard of the not quite highly honed to the refinements prose of that illustriously presented in previously that of centuries past of the Miles Standish type literary crowds fanbase,,,,:bow:

BRAVO,,,,:clap:

& a double portion of
Yippie-kiy- Aiee,,,Too
Amigo:starspin:
o_O

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You realize we only lost 6 games last year right? You realize our o line severely underperformed as well. You realize our idiot gm and his son tried to sell everyone the wr by committee then traded a 1st round pick to get a real wr. All of those are facts, yours are emotional feelings while watching the game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well let's put things in perspective.

Whatever deal Zeke signs will more than likely be his last deal he will receive in his prime.
Whatever deal Dak signs will probably be 1 of 3 he'll have in his prime.

Different circumstances.
You say that as if its a bad thing.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

Aptly Applied Adoration towards those deservingly worthy of yer limited& seldom observed praise, is motivatingly inspiring to the rest of us unwashed & don't know how to act in the pubic square of forum decorum's bleacher seat section crowd of franchise fandom, my ol' pard of the not quite highly honed to the refinements prose of that illustriously presented in previously that of centuries past of the Miles Standish type literary crowds fanbase,,,,:bow:

& a double portion of
Yippie-kiy- Aiee,,,Too
Amigo:starspin:
o_O

Hip-hip hooray!
Yer saucy response is fulfilling in its vacuousness.
Good job, as always!
Carry on, then.

jnday

Reaction score
This is a great example of rationalizing when evidence doesn't comport with one's feelings on a particular subject.
Look at it this way, those stats show good QB play. When you watch the games, you don’t see that. Dak supporters admits that he is a 4th quartet QB, so maybe that is the problem. I am expecting too much to want to see a QB playing well every quarter. Those stats don’t show the poor pocket awareness that causes so many sacks or helped a Dak lead QBs in fumbles. How do you explain it? Do you agree that those stats show a very good QB? Why don’t those stats translate to the well on the field?

jnday

Reaction score
You realize we only lost 6 games last year right? You realize our o line severely underperformed as well. You realize our idiot gm and his son tried to sell everyone the wr by committee then traded a 1st round pick to get a real wr. All of those are facts, yours are emotional feelings while watching the game.
I realize that a few of those wins were really ugly and just because they won by a few points doesn’t mean it was a well played game. The oline did have injuries, but poor pocket awareness, which translated to sacks a a lot of fumbles, didn’t help matters at all. If you remember, Hearns and other WRs complained about Dak not throwing to them because they was open. Broaddus also mentioned it in a few articles as well as other media reports. The WRs were getting open, but Dak didn’t have the confidence to throw to them. He would check to see if the first WR option was open and if they were not, he ended the play. Of course Cooper really played well when he got here and that helped Dak throw with more confidence. Every point that I just wrote can be backed up . I don’t post emontional responses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

We’ve covered every single aspect of Dak’s and Zeke’s contract situation. Please give it a rest.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I realize that a few of those wins were really ugly and just because they won by a few points doesn’t mean it was a well played game. The oline did have injuries, but poor pocket awareness, which translated to sacks a a lot of fumbles, didn’t help matters at all. If you remember, Hearns and other WRs complained about Dak not throwing to them because they was open. Broaddus also mentioned it in a few articles as well as other media reports. The WRs were getting open, but Dak didn’t have the confidence to throw to them. He would check to see if the first WR option was open and if they were not, he ended the play. Of course Cooper really played well when he got here and that helped Dak throw with more confidence. Every point that I just wrote can be backed up . I don’t post emontional responses.
I forgot the wrs were so good every analyst laughed at the wr by committee comment. They were also so good that we traded a 1st round pick for a wr. The o line was bottom 10 in pressure %.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hip-hip hooray!
Yer saucy response is fulfilling in its vacuousness.
Good job, as always!
Carry on, then.
Yea,fer' TEAM MELON:yourock: as it was a Feudian wide team insidiously exerted effort in the rapid upgrading of my vacuousness casing-liner,and it's a comfort in knowing it has finally drawn within a distant 2nd place(I can faintly see yer' mushing dust plume upon yon distanced horizon) as you feverishly ply the insipidness of yer' colorful blatherskite forward into a furthering overall first place lead,congratulations are obviously in order to you,my goodly& greatly admired forum fellow:clap:o_O:clap: